Ayub Medical Teaching Institution, Abbottabad authorized department has assigned the National Testing service NTS to commence the Screening Test and evaluate the candidates that they are able to hire for these jobs are not because they invites the application from the highly skilled and competent candidates. You are interested to join the Ayub Medical Teaching Institution, Abbottabad as A Charge Nurse then you must fulfilling the eligibility Criteria and required qualifications, and Required qualifications are mentioned below. with the eligibility Criteria and terms & conditions as well.
Required Qualifications :
Required qualifications are following;
- Registered “A” Grade Nurse and one year Diploma in Midwifery.
- Registered Male Nurses desirous of appointment will need 03 years training in General Nursing and a one year Diploma in any specialty
- BSCN Generic (04 years)
Once you will apply for the nts test then nts will display the candidates lists if your name is appeared in that lists then you will be eligible to appear in the nts screening test, So NTS will send you roll number slips at your residential address and next process is that you must start preparation for the nts test. Don’t worry about that because we bring online test preparation mcqs according to the nts test pattern and syllabus.
Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad Jobs 2019 NTS Test Online MCQs Preparations
|NTS Test Online Preparation
|NTS Current Affairs General Information Online Test 1
|NTS Urdu General Information Online Test 1
|NTS English General Information Online Test 1
|NTS Computer General Information Online Test 1
|NTS General Science Information Online Test 1
|NTS IQ/ANALYTICAL General Information Online Test 1
|NTS Islamic General Information Online Test 1
|NTS Islamic General Information Online Test 2
|NTS General Knowledge in Pakistan Test 1
|NTS General Knowledge in Pakistan Test 2
|NTS Verbal Test Biology Variety of Life
|NTS Verbal Test Biology The Cell
|NTS Verbal Test Chemistry Atomic Structure
|NTS Verbal Test Chemistry Liquids & Solids
|NTS Verbal Analytical Test
|NTS Verbal Quantitative Test
|NTS Verbal Synonyms Test
|NTS Verbal Antonyms Test
|NTS Verbal Analogies Test
|NTS Verbal Analogies Test
|NTS Verbal Sentence Completion Test
|NTS Verbal Reasoning Test
|NTS Physics Verbal Test Physics Waves|
|NTS Physics Verbal Test Oscillations
|NTS Verbal Test Physics Fluid Mechanics|
|Pakistan Affairs 1 Online Preparation|
|Pakistan Affairs 2 Online Preparation|
|Pakistan Affairs 3 Online Preparation|
|Pakistan General Knowledge 4 Online Preparation|
|Pakistan General Knowledge 5 Online Preparation|
|World General Knowledge Online Test 1 For Preparation|
|World General Knowledge Online Test 2 For Preparation|
|Current Affairs Online Test 3 For Preparation|
|Current Affairs Online Test 4 For Preparation|
|Islamic Studies Online Test 1 For Preparation in Urdu|
|Islamic Studies Online Test 2 For Preparation in Urdu|
|Islamic Studies Online Test 3 For Preparation in Urdu|
|Every Day Science Online Test 1 For Preparation|
|Every Day Science Online Test 2 For Preparation|
|Computer Test Online 1 Preparation|
|Computer Test Online 2 Preparation|
|Computer Test Online 3 Preparation|
|English Online Test 1 for Preparation|
|English Online Test 2 for Preparation|
|English Online Test 3 for Preparation|
|English Online Test 4 for Preparation|
|English Online Test 5 for Preparation|
Terms and Conditions :
- Experience where prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the required qualification.
- NTS test will be held for screening purpose. The passing standard is 33 marks in the NTS test. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
- The test will be conducted by the NTS and eligible candidates are required to send their applications to the NTS.
- The detail requirement of qualifications, number of positions, domicile and age limits can be seen / downloaded from institutional website (www.ath.gov.pk).
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for attending the test / interview.
- The undersigned has reserved the right to cancel all or any post without assigning any reason.
- The last date for receipt of application is 30.01.2019.