National Testing Service is a reputed independent body that conducts every kind of exam like admission tests, recruitment tests and scholarships tests in all over Pakistan. NTS means national testing service, this test is necessary to get admissions in various universities of Pakistan. NTS test is a standard test to examine the qualities of a student. If you want to get admission in university then you have to apply for NTS test because this test is the basic requirement of most of the universities in Pakistan. NTS test is conducted in every month.
How to Apply for NTS Registration Online Process Guide
Here I will tell you that how you can apply for NTS test step by step process.
- First of all download the Application form of NTS available here from the internet. You can download the application form from this website or from official website of NTS (www.nts.org.pk)
- Then you have to fill the application form very carefully.
- Then you have to deposit Rs. 650/- (Rupees Six Hundred & Fifty only) through the prescribed online bank deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL. (See bank service charges on deposit slip). There are two copies of bank slip one is NTS copy and other is bank copy. You have to attach the NTS copy of deposit slip with your application form (on which the bank stamp cash received is written.)
- Then you have to attach 2 photographs (1 x 1.5 inch) at the front of the registration form.
- Then select your city as test centre from where your NAT test would be conducted. Write your E-mail address and attach testimonial copies with it. By hand application forms will not be accepted and incomplete application forms will also not be accepted. Roll number slips will be issued before 10 days of the test and result will be announced after 7 days of the test.