Punjab Educator Jobs 2021 will be announced at this page as officials will declare. The government of Punjab will announce the Punjab Educator Jobs 2021 for the vacant situations soon. Here we will update complete details about the jobs like eligibility criteria, applying last dates, application form, test dates, roll no slips, test result, interview schedule, and final merit list. Applicants keep in touch with this site to get latest updates.
Higher Education Department, Punjab has obtained approvals for the multiple positions in elementary, primary and high schools in the upcoming educator jobs in Punjab, Pakistan. Both male and female applicants will be eligible to apply for the upcoming educator job 2021. The Government of Punjab has also reserved quota for disabled applicants. According to the newspaper 38,000 educators will be recruited and Punjab Government has given approval for recruitment of educators. NTS Educators Jobs will be announced in October / November and These all jobs are for the Elementary wing ( 09,14,15 &16) BPS Scale. NTS will publish the advertisement for this upcoming jobs after September.
There is one more big announcement is that Those who have the degree in the third division can’t apply. 90% seats for this recruitment program for Arts. Previous policies will not be followed in this recruitment program. Policies will be totally changed. B. Ed marks will increase as well. Candidates must have bachelor degree masters degree and Commerce, Engineering & Agriculture applicants will be eligible a s well.
Upcoming Punjab Educator Jobs 2021 Latest News
Total Number of Vacancies: The Punjab Education Department has announced 38,000 educators in Punjab for elementary, primary and high schools.
Upcoming Educators Jobs:
- ESE – Arts (BS – 9)
- ESE – Science (BS – 9)
- SESE – Arts (BS – 14)
- SESE – Science (BS – 14)
- SESE – Arabic (BS – 14)
- SESE – PET (BS – 14)
- SESE – DM (BS – 14)
- SESE – Computer Science (BS – 14)
- SSE – Arts (BS – 16)
- SSE – Science (BS – 16)
- SSE – Computer Science (BS – 16)
- Assistant Education Officer (AEO) (BS – 16)
The applicants are required to have minimum 16 years of education in order to be eligible for upcoming educator jobs, with any of the below listed academic qualifications:
- BA (Hons.)
- BSc (Hons.)
Eligible Age for Male Candidates:
- The applicant must not be less than 20 years of age and not more than 35 years of age in order to be eligible for upcoming educator job.
Eligible Age for Female Candidates:
- The applicant must not be less than 20 years of age and not more than 38 years of age in order to be eligible for upcoming educator jobs 2021-21.
Can’t wait for upcoming educator jobs:
We know this news is really exciting. If you can’t wait to know more details regarding the upcoming educator jobs then keep visiting our website gotest.pk for any latest updates and details regarding the upcoming educator jobs. If you are a busy person and if you are unable to keep a track then click the bell icon provided on the lower right side of the page to receive desktop notifications regarding upcoming educator job 2021-21. If you would like to receive email notifications from us regarding this then add your email address to our subscription list and stay updated and well aware.
You Might Also Like
- Ravi Urban Young Leadership Program 2021 1 Year Paid Program...
- UET Entry Test 2021 Registration forms Online Submission and...
- Punjab Educators 45000 Jobs 2021 announced for Male/Female T...
- GCU Faisalabad Issues MA/MSc Annual Exams Schedule 2021 Anno...
- SBP New Currency Notes Service launched in Pakistan
- KPK Govt Internship 2021 Directorate of Culture Apply online
- HITEC University Taxila Admission 2021 Entry Test Last Date ...
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV
- HEC Youth Job Training Program 2021 in Pakistan Apply Online
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...