The University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore has just announced the schedule for conducting the combined entry test (ECAT) for admissions in various undergraduate engineering programs. All of our visitors who want to seek admission in any institute that requires candidates to pass the Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT) can read the complete details about the registration procedure and test conduction schedule below on this page as knowing these details will help them get through this process with ease.
UET Lahore is one of the finest and most well-known universities of Pakistan, having provided excellent services in the educational sector since being established in 1921. It is one of the leading institutes of higher learning not only in Pakistan but also in the world especially when it comes to the discipline of engineering. Apart from providing quality education, University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore also holds the authority to conduct the Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT) in the province of Punjab every year.
For conduction of this combined entry test, UET Lahore has been started the registration procedure during the second week of June this year while the actual ECAT exam will take place in Mid-July. The exact dates of both registration and test conduction are yet to be announced by the university and this initial information has been announced so that the interested individuals can complete their preparations for registration and also appearing the UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2018.
UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2018 ECAT Schedule and Registration Dates for Engineering Admissions
Although the registration for the engineering admission test has began while the entry test will be held in the second week of July, 2018 but the candidates should prepare the following documents in advance so that they don’t have to face any trouble at the time of registration.
- Domicile Certificate
- Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-Form from NADRA,
- Certificate, Diploma, Degree or Detailed Marks Certificates of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought i.e. HSSC, Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass).
- Six (6) passport size recent photographs.
- Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A-levels) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
Pattern of Test:-
- Mathematics 30 MCQs
- Physics 30MCQs
- Chemisty / Computer 30 MCQs
- English 10 MCQ.
- FSc Marks: 70% Weightage
- Entry Test: 30 % Weightage
So keep these documents prepared and also keep visiting us on regular basis as the exact schedule of both UET Lahore ECAT entry test conduction and its registration will be updated over this page soon after their announcement by the official authority.Uet entry test past papers also being dispatched here on this page in form of online preparation test as well.
- Engineering Math Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering English Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Physics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Chemistry Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Statistics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Computer Science Online Preparation MCQ’s Test