UET Entry Test 2019 all important information about dates application submission test patterns and Results announced as below.
UET Engineering Combined Entry Test 2019 Dates Time and Centers List
Test Date: 14 July 2019 Sunday (10:00 AM)
Entry Test Token Available: 10th June 2019 to 2nd July 2019
Last Date of Admit Card: 3rd July 2019
Application Filling Last Date: 10th June 2019 to 2nd July 2019 (8:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
Result Of Entry Test: 21 July 2019 Sunday
Answer key Available: 14 July 2019 (Test Date Midnight)
Results and Answer keys available here on this page please check at GoTest on Test day.
Details Information about UET Entry Test 2019 follow here.
The test will be held on SUNDAY, 14-07-2019 at 10.00 A.M. simultaneously at the following Test centers:
- University of Engineering and Technology, Main Campus, G. T. Road, Lahore Ph #042-99029452.
- University of Engineering and Technology, Kala Shah Kaku Campus Ph #042-99029452.
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila Ph #051-9047412.
- International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad Ph #051-9019465.
- College of Engineering& Technology, Baha-ud-din Zakariya University, Multan Ph #061-9210051.
- NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Khanewal Road, Multan Ph # 061-9220012 ext 4444.
- College of Engineering, Islamia University, Bahawalpur Ph #062-9255474.
- Khawaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan Ph #068-5882433.
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad Ph #041-9220355-7 ext 142.
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat Ph #053-3643331.
- Government College of Technology, Rasul Ph #0546-553216.
- Dr. A. Q. Khan Institute of Technology, Mianwali Ph.#0459-371001, 0459-371111.
- Quaid-e-Azam College of Engineering and Technology, 6 KM Pakpattan Road, Sahiwal Ph.#040-4501385.
Who May Appear in UET Engineering Entry Test 2019
1- There is no restriction on appearing in the Entry Test. However, appearance in the Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission in the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab.
2- It is informed that as per Pakistan Engineering Council regulations, candidates having the following qualification are only eligible to apply into various undergraduate engineering programs.
- Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- Intermediate with Physicsand Mathematics with CS or Statistics as the third subject or equivalent foreign qualification; Or
- B.Sc.(such that F.Sc is in Pre-Engineering with first division);Or
- Intermediate Pre-Medical or equivalent foreign qualification;Or
DAE, B.Tech. (Pass), or any Equivalent Examination.List of disciplines of DAE and B.Tech (Pass) eligible to apply into engineering and engineering technology programs is available at web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk
Availability of Entry Test Tokens
Entry Test tokens will be available from the designated HBL branches on payment of Rs 700/-from 10th June 2019 to 2nd July 2019. Detailed instructions about logging into the UET admission portal using the token number are given on the token.
Submission of Application and Receipt of Admit Card
Applications will only be received on-line and candidates are not required to visit any test center. The admit card will also be printed on-line by the candidate from web portal. Following steps are to be followed for receipt of Admit Card.
A- Fill the Entry Test application on-line by logging into the web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk with the help of the token serial number and token number. After filling the necessary information, you will be asked to upload your recent passport size colored photograph with light background (Picture format JPEG or GIF, Max File upto 1.0 MB) and choose a test center. Your admit card would be generated immediately.
B- .Kindly ensure that a proper photograph with light background is uploaded. This photograph will become a future referenceas part of official record. The applicant cannot change the photograph after printing of Admit Card.
C- Last date for data entry and generation of ADMIT CARD on-line is 3rd July 2019. Reprint of Admit Cards is permitted until the day of the test.
a.The LAST DATE for purchase of tokens from designated branches is Tuesday02-07-2019.Whereas the LAST DATE for receipt of Admit Cards is 3rd July 2019.
b.Result of Combined Entry Test will be declared, insha ALLAH, on 21-07-2019(Midnight) and will be available at web portal http://admission.uet.edu.pk. However,the key for self-marking shall be uploaded on the website at midnight on test date.
Entry Test Guidelines
a. Guidelines for preparation of Entry Test are available at web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk
b. The area of skills to be tested shall include: (i) Physics-30%; (ii) Mathematics-30%; (iii) English-10% & (iv) Optional Subject-30%;
c. Candidates with Pre-medical background will be examined in Physics-30%, English-10%, Chemistry-30% and Biology-30%.
d. The Test would be of Intermediate level and will be offered in the following combinations: (a) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (b) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; (c) Physics, Mathematics, English& Statistics and (d) Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
e. Applicants shall choose the relevant combination while filling the application form. DAE/ B.Tech.applicants may choose Chemistry or Computer Science as the optional subject.
The University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore has just announced the schedule for conducting the combined entry test (ECAT) for admissions in various undergraduate engineering programs. All of our visitors who want to seek admission in any institute that requires candidates to pass the Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT) can read the complete details about the registration procedure and test conduction schedule below on this page as knowing these details will help them get through this process with ease.
UET Lahore is one of the finest and most well-known universities of Pakistan, having provided excellent services in the educational sector since being established in 1921. It is one of the leading institutes of higher learning not only in Pakistan but also in the world especially when it comes to the discipline of engineering. Apart from providing quality education, University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore also holds the authority to conduct the Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT) in the province of Punjab every year.
For conduction of this combined entry test, UET Lahore has been started the registration procedure during the second week of June this year while the actual ECAT exam will take place in Mid-July. The exact dates of both registration and test conduction are yet to be announced by the university and this initial information has been announced so that the interested individuals can complete their preparations for registration and also appearing the UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2019.
UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2019 ECAT Schedule and Registration Dates for Engineering Admissions
Although the registration for the engineering admission test has began while the entry test will be held in the second week of July, 2019 but the candidates should prepare the following documents in advance so that they don’t have to face any trouble at the time of registration.
- Domicile Certificate
- Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-Form from NADRA,
- Certificate, Diploma, Degree or Detailed Marks Certificates of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought i.e. HSSC, Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass).
- Six (6) passport size recent photographs.
- Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A-levels) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
Pattern of Test:-
- Mathematics 30 MCQs
- Physics 30MCQs
- Chemisty / Computer 30 MCQs
- English 10 MCQ.
- FSc Marks: 70% Weightage
- Entry Test: 30 % Weightage
So keep these documents prepared and also keep visiting us on regular basis as the exact schedule of both UET Lahore ECAT entry test conduction and its registration will be updated over this page soon after their announcement by the official authority.Uet entry test past papers also being dispatched here on this page in form of online preparation test as well.
- Engineering Math Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering English Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Physics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Chemistry Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Statistics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Computer Science Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- NBP Prime Minister Youth Business Loan 2019 Scheme Applicati...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2019 Check Onl...
- KIPS MDCAT ECAT Entry Test 2019 Preparations Online for NUST...
- Flaws Of Education System in Pakistan and How to Improve
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2019 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply ...
- CTD Data Entry Operator Jobs 2019 To be Announced Soon
- Essay Writing competition 2019 Application forms and winners...
- HITEC University Taxila Admission 2019 Entry Test Last Date ...
- KPK Govt Internship 2019 Directorate of Culture Apply online
- HBL Cash Officers Job 2019 for Fresh Graduates Students in P...