Due to security issues in Pakistan, Now Pakistan Telecommunication Authority provide all cell phone users online their SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) through single and easy step by sending CNIC number on 668 and get all data about SIM they used.PTA adopts all these polices due to the security reasons in Pakistan because a huge number of cell phone users use illegal SIM’s or SIM’s registered through another CNIC number.
The objective of the project is to provide a consumer-based facility to mobile subscribers in Pakistan by which they would be able to find out the total number of SIM(s) registered against their respective CNIC number with each mobile operator.
PTA Check Online SIM Number Information by SMS 668 or On Website Details
Check PTA 668 SIM Numbers information against you CNIC Through by PTA Website:
PTA said that the objective of the project is to provide a consumer-based facility to mobile subscribers in Pakistan by which they would be able to find out the total number of SIM(s) registered against their respective CNIC number with each mobile operator.
1. Click the link http://www.pta.gov.pk/668/index.html and obtain count of SIMs against your CNIC.
2. If count of SIMs of any mobile company is found in excess of the actual SIMs in your use, visit link of that particular company listed below:
3. Download relevant form from company’s website. Fill the form and email scanned filled form alongwith scanned copy of NICOP (both sides)/CNIC and passport at email address given at company’s website.
4. Company will give a reference number to the complaint and your NICOP/CNIC will be used for the purpose.
5. Extra SIMs registered against your CNIC shall be removed within 24 hours of the receipt of your complaint.
6. Database at PTA’s website will be updated after 45 days. You can confirm removal of extra SIMs by revisiting after 45 days.
How to Use PTA 668 Service?
Write in New Message your CNIC Number without dashes and send it to 668
Charges (Rs. 2 plus tax)
SMS Format Example:
Write your CNIC No. like ’1234467891361? and send it to ’668? via SMS Message