We are pleased to tell you that on coming auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Fitar The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), through its subsidiary Banking Services Corporation (SBP BSC) has re-launched the SMS service for issuance of fresh currency notes to the general public in all over the Pakistan.The fresh notes will be available from designated commercial bank branches called e-branches and the 16 field offices of SBP BSC. The issuance of fresh currency notes through mobile SMS service will commence from June 12 and continue till June 14th, 2017.One can get 3 copies of 10 rupees as per one cnic and mobile number.No one can get extra copies as on 1 National Identity Card upon the rules and regulations laid down by the State Bank of Pakistan.The service will be provided through 1,000 e-branches in 120 cities across Pakistan to ensure maximum geographical coverage. The charges for the service are Rs.1.50 plus tax, per SMS. An individual can obtain three packets of Rs.10 and one packet each of Rs.50 and Rs.100 as per availability of stock. Complete information about method to get SBP Fresh Currency Notes Service and last date is given below accordingly.
Under this facility, a person may send an SMS message, comprising his or her 13 digits CNIC or Smart Card number along with the desired e-branch ID.The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) issued on Monday new currency notes for Eid-ul-Fitr. As many as 1,000 e-branches across 120 cities in Pakistan have been formed.The service will be provided through 1,000 e-branches in 120 cities across Pakistan to ensure maximum geographical coverage. The charges for the service are Rs 1.50 plus tax per SMS.
SBP Fresh New Currency Notes Service 2017 launched in Pakistan
How to Get New Currency Notes:
Procedure to get SBP Fresh Currency Notes Service from banks through sms could be observed below.
- Go to SMS message in your mobile inbox, write CNIC<space>Code Number of your desired bank branch.
- Now send this SMS to 8877 and you will receive an SMS containing the transaction number and Bank branch address.
- The new currency notes will be issued on providing the received transaction number and original CNIC from the respective Bank branch.
- The customers will be able to get a bundle of Rs. 10, Rs. 20, Rs. 50 and Rs.100 currency notes, with the help of this SMS service, depending upon the availability of the stock.
- The branch IDs of designated e-branches are available at the SBP website, Pakistan Banks Association (PBA) website and commercial banks’ websites. They will also be displayed prominently outside designated e-branches.
- In return, the person will receive an SMS containing redemption code, e-branch address and the code validity period. Moreover, the redemption code will be valid for two working days as per mentioned dates in the SMS.
- It is also notified that each CNIC/Smart card number or mobile phone number can only be used once.
The last date for issuance of SBP Fresh Currency Notes Service new notes will be in banks till 14th June, 2017. For Getting More updates regarding such schemes and programs offered by Government as well keep in touch with us.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
You Might Also Like
- NBP Prime Minister Youth Business Loan 2019 Scheme Applicati...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2019 Check Onl...
- KIPS MDCAT ECAT Entry Test 2019 Preparations Online for NUST...
- Flaws Of Education System in Pakistan and How to Improve
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2019 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply ...
- UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2019 ECAT Schedule and Regist...
- CTD Data Entry Operator Jobs 2019 To be Announced Soon
- Essay Writing competition 2019 Application forms and winners...
- HITEC University Taxila Admission 2019 Entry Test Last Date ...
- KPK Govt Internship 2019 Directorate of Culture Apply online