Education is a crucial element in development of a country and nation. Each Province has its own Educational Board for the Conduction as well as Commencement of 5th, 8th Examinations. These Boards having territorial jurisdiction with respect to rules and regulations according to their own educational policies as well. All provinces in Pakistan as Punjab has 36 districts, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) 26, Balochistan 32, Sindh 29 and Gilgit Baltistan 10 respectively. These Provinces having one Board limited to their own provincial jurisdiction which covers their each district respectively for 5th and 8th examination system.
For example, as Punjab Education system (PEC) control, monitor and regulate entire education system for 5th and 8th class systematically In Punjab. Similary, there are also certain examination bodies in each province of Pakistan like PEC which are working on education system according to their own trends, policies and culture as well. For example in Sindh, Hyderabad board for 5th and 8th class is the oldest board for taking exam for 5th and 8th class. In Baluchistan and KPK there are various boards have been established merging various cities under one roof in order to provide equal education system for all and to bring harmony among cities.
These afore-said boards are Primarily responsible for enrollment of students, registration of students,arrangement for taking examinations through transparent and smooth manner i.e issuing roll number slips to enrolled students, conduction of exam and finally the declaration of result as well.
5th 8th Class Roll No Slips 2020 Download:
Generally 5th and 8th class date sheets announce in the month of January. In meanwhile the roll number slips or admission card for appearing in exam usually generate soon after revelation of examination schedule for the students. Students have almost one month time for preparation after displaying the date sheet and at least 15 days after issuing the roll number slips as well. Slips are readily available on concerned examination boards website as well on this page also with full backup information. These exams are purely board-based exams which demands much hard work keen interest from the students in order to achieve remarkable grades accordingly.
Matric 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2020 :
Matriculation & Intermediate SSC/HSSC examination structure in Pakistan working open English as well as Urdu medium simultaneously. Each Province having its own Educational Board with respect to regularity, functionality of 9th & 10th or Matriculation Examination system in Pakistan along with compatible educational policies as well. Thousand of private schools are affiliated with these Boards as per uniform policies of Educational boards of all provinces simultaneously.
All Educational Boards in Punjab are completely bound to announce their examination date before one month of commencement of exam in order to get symmetry in assessment pattern, and to avoid chaos under one roof. These Boards are quite responsible to compile whole data with respect to registration, date sheet, roll number slips and ultimately the results in systematic way. Soon after dispatching the date sheet, roll number slips shall be issued with immediate effect and will be readily available on this page respectively. Officials said that the final date sheet for the matric annual exams for year 2020 will be declared a month before the exams as these going to conduct in March & April.
Educational Boards In Punjab:-
There are Eight Educational Boards on Regional basis in Punjab Province as these include.
9th & 10th Class Roll No Slips:
- Punjab Boards 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips
- Gujranwala Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips
- Multan Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips
- DG Khan Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips
- Sahiwal Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips
- Faisalabad Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips
- Lahore Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips
- Bahawalpur Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips
- Sargodha Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips
- Rawalpindi Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips
11th and 12th Class Roll No Slips:
- Inter Roll No Slips 2020 Download
- Punjab Boards Inter (11th 12th) Class Roll No Slips
- Gujranwala Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- Bahawalpur Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- Sahiwal Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- Rawalpindi Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- Sargodha Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- DG Khan Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- Faisalabad Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- Multan Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- Lahore Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
Educational Boards In KPK:-
While in KPK there are also Eight Educational boards are working as per their own educational policies.
- BISE Peshawar.
- BISE Sawat.
- BISE Kohat.
- BISE Malakand.
- BISE Abbottabad
- BISE Mardan.
- BISE Bannu.
- BISE Dera Ismail Khan.
9th and 10th Class Roll No Slips:
11th and 12th Class Roll No Slips:
Educational Boards in Sindh:-
In Sindh, total six Educational Boards are functional according to their own educational policies
- BISE Karachi
- BISE Sukkur
- BISE Hyderabad
- BISE Larkana
- BISE Mirpurkhas
- BISE Agha Khan
Educational Boards in Baluchistan:-
In Balochistan, total three educational Boards are working which are Quetta Board, Turbat Board, and Zhob Board.
Federal Board Islamabad:-
Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad has its own schedule to conduct the annual and supply exams of matric and intermediate classes in the schools and colleges located in Islamabad territory, all cantonment areas in the country and in the overseas educational institutes. FBISE Islamabad is responsible administrative body to conduct the annual and supply exams of SSC and HSSC classes at their scheduled times.
Azad Jammu & Kashmir Board:-
In Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Azad Jammu & Kashmir Board is responsible for board examinations at matric and intermediate level.
Technical Boards of Pakistan:-
- Punjab Board of Technical Education,Lahore.
- NWFP Board of Technical Education, Peshawar.
- Sindh Board of Technical Education, Karachi.
Above-said Educational Boards almost conduct the exams of Matric class in the month of March and it issues the matric date sheet along with the SSC roll number slips to the students in February enabling them to appear in the annual exams of 9th and 10th classes. These Boards takes three months in the preparation of the annual exams result of matric class and gives away the prizes to the students, who will get highest marks in the annual exams. When it announces its result of the annual exams of SSC class, it is updated on its website for the convenience of the students. All BISE’s also launched online complaint system on all Educational Boards Websites in order to meet complaints produced by the students Regarding examination system.
Inter 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips 2020 Download:
After completion of matriculation exam,concerned boards at provincial level are responsible for taking exam of intermediate or 11th and 12th class accordingly. These Exams are usually conducted in the start of May and ends in July after taking practical viva-voce etc for 12th class particularly for Science disciplinary students. Roll number slips are to be issued by concerned examination boards 10 days before the exam date as soon as after revealing the date sheet as well. Students of 11th and 12th class have usually much time consisting 1 month before exam to make their preparation with respect to studies according to their own criteria for subjects. This preparation is usually focus-based which comes into an existence after emerging date sheet as well as roll number slips also.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistani Universities in World Young University Rankings 20...
- Pakistani Universities HEC Readiness Score Online Ranking 20...
- NUST Ranking 41 in World QS Top 50 Under 50 Universities
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan Hunermand Scheme 2020 Eligibili...
- NBP Prime Minister Youth Business Loan 2020 Scheme Applicati...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2020 Check Onl...
- [Updated] All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Top Position Hold...
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2020
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...