Prime Minister’s PM Youth Training Scheme is a remarkable and revolutionary step for the socio-economic development program of youth in order to combat soaring problem of unemployment in Pakistan. This program designed particularly for youth to help out in acquiring skills with provision of good employment opportunities in private and public sector offices as well. Prime Minster’s youth Programme includes total 06 Schemes for internship.
These schemes are following:
- PM’s Youth Training Scheme.
- PM’s youth business loan scheme.3-PM’s Interest free loan scheme.
- PM’s Laptop Scheme.
- PM’s youth development Programme
- PM’s youth fee Reimburesment Scheme.
PM’s youth Training Scheme under Phase-1, around 44,000 fresh graduates, degree/diploma holders, have been granted 12-month paid internship amounting Rs.12000/month based on their matching demand in reputed public and private sector organizations. placement letters to another 21,000 will be issued shortly, as the verification of their degree/diplomas/credentials by HEC/Technical Education Boards/NADRA is currently under process.
Under PM’s youth Business Loan Scheme,loan cases worth Rs. 17.6 billion have been disbursed so far. Under PM’s youth skill development programme has so far trained 75,000 youth, both male and female ,in more than 100 demand-driven traded across Pakistan. Under PM’s National Programme for provision of laptops to talented students Phase-1 & 2 , so far more than 182,000 laptops have been distributed among Ph.d/M.phill, Master’s and bachelors students of 97 HEC recognized universities across Pakistan.
PM’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme, so far tuition fee of almost 150,000 students of less developed areas across Pakistan has been reimbursed.
Eligibility Criteria for PM’s youth training Scheme is given below:
- 16 years HEC education-qualification(BBA,BS,MBA,M.Com,M.Sc,M.com or other equivalent)
- 2.50 CGPA or 50% MARKS in final degree.
- Age Limit is upto 25 years.
- Pakistani National.
- There is no gender discrimination female candidates will be encouraged to apply.
- Madrassah graduates are also entitled to apply.
1-Full time students in any educational institution
2-Government or semi-government servants.
3-Individuals who have already availed any youth Training Scheme.
Monthly Stipend and Duration:
PKR 12,000 per month will be given to interne during internship period.
The geographical outreach of of the scheme is not restricted. Individuals fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply from across of Pakistan and it will be implemented through the provincial governments in coordination with the DCOs and chamber of commerce and Industries all over the country in the respective provinces. Approximately 50,000 interns would be hired under the operations of the Scheme.
Last Date to Apply online is 11th February.
You Might Also Like
- Rehmatul lil Alameen Scholarships 2021 Apply Online for Matr...
- Punjab Boards 9th/10th Class Date Sheet 2021 [Exam Schedule ...
- University of Sargodha UOS Admission 2021 Online Form Submi...
- New 9th/10th Class Exams 2021 Smart Syllabus Paper Pattern
- UET Entry Test 2021 Registration forms Online Submission and...
- Punjab Educators 45000 Jobs 2021 announced for Male/Female T...
- GCU Faisalabad Issues MA/MSc Annual Exams Schedule 2021 Anno...
- Pakistan Marine Academy Admission 2021 Entry Test Preparatio...
- COMSATS CIIT Admission Fall 2021 Form Download Online Apply ...
- Engro Fertilizers Daharki NTS Apprenticeship Training Progra...