Prime Minister’s National Health Program is a sublime initiative towards social welfare reforms, ensuring that the identified under-privileged citizens across the country get access to their entitled medical health care in a speedy, systematic, transparent, and dignified manner without any financial obligations as well.
Currently, people who are living in 23 priority districts and earn less than Rs. 200/- a day are the beneficiaries of the PM National Health program. A family can use up to 250,000 PKR for priority health care services and 50,000 PKR for secondary health care services.
The Family can benefit from the card till the cash limit is available. Pakistan Sehat Card can be used for the treatment of any disease that requires the patient to be admitted to the hospital. This Card is only for indoor treatment. No amount shall be paid if the card is not used. In the case of indoor treatment, the patient is given 350 PKR as transport fare. This facility can only be availed thrice in a year.
After getting access to Islamabad, Muzaffarabad, Quetta, Kotli, Skardu, Rahim yar khan, khanewal, Narowal now its being launched in Sargodha, the city of Falcons with massive coverage as well. About 3 lac and 10 thousand families shall be facilitated from this health card. The amount which is being allocated in order to give financial relief in medical expenditures encompasses up-to Rs.300,000/- per family. Pakistan sehat cards shall be disbursed among deserving families in a transparent and systematic way.
Prime Minister’s National Health Program is going to hand over this responsibility at the provincial level to Punjab Health Initiative Management Company (PHIMC). The Punjab Health Initiative Management Company has been established under Section 42 of the Companies Act, 1984 after the approval of the Honorable Chief Minister of Punjab. The main task of the PHIMC is to execute social health protection initiatives, demand-side financing schemes including pro-poor health insurance schemes, and collaboration with the private sector to provide universal health coverage.
Prime Minister’s National Health Programme 2021 Pakistan Sehat Card Registration Online
Financial coverage will cover up to Rs.50,ooo/- rupees in respect of the following diseases.
- Emergency Treatment requiring admission.
- Maternity Services (Normal Delivery / C – Section).
- Maternity Consultancy (up to 4 times before and once after delivery)
- Fractures / Injuries.
- Post hospitalization.
- Local Transportation Cost of Rs. 350/- (thrice per year).
- Provision of transport to tertiary care hospitals.
Financial coverage will cover up to Rs.250,ooo/- rupees in respect of the following diseases.
- Heart diseases (Angioplasty/bypass)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Burns and RTA (Life, Limb Saving Treatment, implants, Prosthesis)
- End-stage kidney diseases/ dialysis
- Chronic infections (Hepatitis/HIV)
- Organ Failure (Liver, Kidney, Heart, Lungs)
- Cancer (Chemo, Radio, Surgery)
Note:-To Download a Complete list of Diseases that are going to cover under the Prime Minister’s National Health Program Please Click here
In order to get the information about eligibility, individuals can free SMS on 8500 or make the free calls at 0800-09009 accordingly. For further information and detail proceeding in this regard please keep in touch with this page.
You Might Also Like
- HBL Jobs 2021 Latest Apply online for All Over Pakistan Habi...
- HBL Cash Officers Job 2021 for Fresh Graduates Students in P...
- KPK Govt Internship 2021 Directorate of Culture Apply online
- SBP New Currency Notes Service launched in Pakistan
- Essay Writing competition 2021 Application forms and winners...
- Upcoming Punjab Educator Jobs 2021 Latest News
- CTD Data Entry Operator Jobs 2021 To be Announced Soon
- Karachi Inter Exams Schedule 2021 Online Download Forms Subm...
- PEC 8th Class Math Paper New Date Announced for Canceled Pap...
- Youtube Unblocked in Pakistan by PTA After Removal Anti Isla...