Prime Minister’s National Health Program is a sublime initiative towards social welfare reforms, ensuring that the identified under-privileged citizens across the country get access to their entitled medical health care in a speedy, systematic,transparent and dignified manner without any financial obligations as well.
Currently, people who are living in 23 priority districts and earn less than Rs. 200/- a day are the beneficiaries of PM National Health program. A family can use up to 250,000 PKR for priority health care services and 50,000 PKR for secondary health care services.
Family can benefit from the card till cash limit is available. Pakistan Sehat Card can be used for treatment of any disease that requires the patient to be admitted in the hospital. This Card is only for indoor treatment. No amount shall be paid if the card is not used. In case of indoor treatment, the patient is given 350 PKR as transport fare. This facility can only be availed thrice in a year.
After getting access to Islamabad, Muzaffarabad, Quetta, Kotli, Skardu, Rahim yar khan, khanewal, Narowal now its being launched in Sargodha, the city of Falcons with massive coverage as well. About 3 lac and 10 thousand families shall be facilitated from this health card. The amount which is being allocated in order to give financial relief in medical expenditures encompass up-to Rs.300,000/- per family.Pakistan sehat cards shall be disbursed among deserving families in transparent and in systematic way.
Prime Minister’s National Health Program is going to hand over this responsibility at provincial level to Punjab Health Initiative Management Company(PHIMC).The Punjab Health Initiative Management Company has been established under Section 42 of the Companies Act, 1984 after approval of the Honorable Chief Minister of Punjab.The main task of the PHIMC is to execute social health protection initiatives, demand side financing schemes including pro-poor health insurance schemes and collaboration with private sector to provide universal health coverage.
Prime Minister’s National Health Programme 2019 Pakistan Sehat Card Registration Online
Financial coverage will cover up to Rs.50,ooo/- rupees in respect of following diseases.
- Emergency Treatment requiring admission.
- Maternity Services (Normal Delivery / C – Section).
- Maternity Consultancy (up to 4 times before and once after delivery)
- Fractures / Injuries.
- Post hospitalization.
- Local Transportation Cost of Rs. 350/- (thrice per year).
- Provision of transport to tertiary care hospitals.
Financial coverage will cover up to Rs.250,ooo/- rupees in respect of following diseases.
- Heart diseases (Angioplasty/bypass)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Burns and RTA (Life, Limb Saving Treatment, implants, Prosthesis)
- End stage kidney diseases/ dialysis
- Chronic infections (Hepatitis/HIV)
- Organ Failure (Liver, Kidney, Heart, Lungs)
- Cancer (Chemo, Radio, Surgery)
Note:-To Download Complete list of Diseases which are going to cover under Prime Minister’s National health Program Please Click here
In order to get the information about eligibility,individual can free SMS on 8500 or make free call at 0800-09009 accordingly. For further information and detail proceeding in this regard please keep in touch with this page.
You Might Also Like
- CTD Data Entry Operator Jobs 2019 To be Announced Soon
- Essay Writing competition 2019 Application forms and winners...
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2019 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply ...
- BISE All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2019 Chec...
- HITEC University Taxila Admission 2019 Entry Test Last Date ...
- KPK Govt Internship 2019 Directorate of Culture Apply online
- HBL Cash Officers Job 2019 for Fresh Graduates Students in P...
- HBL Jobs 2019 Latest Apply online for All Over Pakistan Habi...
- UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2019 ECAT Schedule and Regist...
- SBP New Currency Notes Service launched in Pakistan