Higher Education Commission has launched the Phase IV-V of Prime Minister Laptop Scheme. Chairman of HEC Dr Mukhtar Ahmed announced. Now this time 200,000 laptop are going to supply for the scheme during the current year. All those students are eligible for this program they are studying in Intermediate FA/FSc, DAE, Master MA/MSc MS/M.Phil, Phd and admitted in one or two year master degree program.
This scheme for all student government and private sector. Also HEC mention in her press conference that invited application from Allama Iqbal Open University & Virtual University who are students of four and five years program and also FATA and Federal students are eligible for this scheme. Chairman aske to apply for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase IV-V Technical colleges students of Diploma of Associate Program.
Prime Minister Laptop will start delivering from November 2018. All the candidates they are full fill the criteria this scheme they must apply. It is golden opportunity for all country students. If you want to read complete details in Urdu of PM Laptop scheme 2018 then must read advertisement below from.
PM Laptop Scheme Phase IV-V 2018 HEC Registration Online
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has launched the Phase-IV-V (2018) of the Prime Minister (PM) Laptop Scheme. Please use your own email address, CNIC and mobile number for registration process, as the provided data will be used for further processing. In case of incorrect data or same email address used on behalf of other students may lead to cancellation of registration process.
Deadline: submit properly with accurate date rather submitting in a rush.
- Last date submission for application is announced soon
- MS/M.Phil/Ph.D (18 year program)
- 2.5% quota for Allama Iqbal University and Virtual University.
- 5% quota for Govt Poly Technical, Islamabad and FATA.
- 5% quota for Post Graduate Students.
- Student of Professional Polytechnic Degree Institutes (DAE Program)
- Master Degree Program MA/MSc (1 or 2 year)
- Bachelor degree BA/BSc (4 or 5 year program)
- Intermediate FA/FSc
- Physically present to receive the award.
- Only online registration will be accepted and all the documents verified from related university.
- By hand or corer application did not accepted.
- Student who fulfill the criteria they apply for this scheme.
- To apply for Laptop, all the students must have to submit the Online application available at the HEC website.
- To begin online registration process first read the Student guide and then click on the link given below
The last date to apply and get registration is 30th September, 2018. For the Further Information must visit on this page and in the case of any query you must comment us in below comment section we will help you.