Department of Human rights and Minorities Educational Scholarships has been announced by Punjab Govt (CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif). Matric class and and higher education FA/Fsc and BA/BSc students can get the Scholarship for their studies that are announced by the Punjab govt but these scholarships only for the Minorities candidates but they should needy.
Application should be completed and you must submit your application forms within due dates and application form submission deadline After the due date application form will bot be considered. These scholarships will be given on the various conditions that are provided below.
Pakistan Minorities Educational Scholarships Forms Download For Matric Inter BA Bsc MA Master level
- Candidates should be Minorities (Non Muslim) and they should continue their studies in the govt schools, colleges, University, Medical Colleges and Engineering Universities.
- All Minorities Students of the Federal govt Institutes that are working under the Punjab Govt in province of Punjab they can apply for the scholarship.
- All those students can not apply for this scholarship who are studying in the Federal institutes that are out of Punjab.
- Department have all rights reserved to stop the scholarships of those candidates whose submit any wrong information in the applying procedure. And department can get back their money that they have paid.
- Minorities Candidates should be continue their studies and they should have 50% marks in their previous exams Result.
Below we provided the Application Form Download
For the Further Details regarding Pakistan Minorities Educational Scholarships Forms Download For Matric Inter BA Bsc MA Master level you must keep stay with us here on this page and if you need to ask any question so you should ask in below comment section.