National University of Science and Technology NUST Islamabad has ranked 41 in the top Quacquarelli Symonds QS University for 2022. It is termed that the NUST Ranked 41 in World QS Top 50 Under 50 Universities. While the ranking of NUST in world wise is briefly described below. The ranking of worldwide in 2022 and in 2022 is also discussed below and given data is official. Here you will find all points related to NUST Ranked 41 in World QS Top 50 Under 50 Universities.
National University of Sciences & Technology NUST
NUST is a Public University under the administration of Pakistan Armed Force of main campus Islamabad. This university offered the undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate degree program in all over Pakistan. National University of Science and Technology NUST is established in 1991 and the first basic main campus is located in Islamabad city. Initially, NUST offers the Commissioned officer by combing engineering colleges and schools for Pakistan Armed Forced.
National University of Sciences & Technology (NUST) is trending the to go upward world university rankings, It has been ranked 400 in the world by the prestigious UK-based ranking agency Quacquarelli Symonds QS, in its 2022 rankings. This ranking list is updated and released on June 19, 2022. NUST has been featured in several categories of the QS Ranking since 2007.
General Details About NUST
Industries: Higher Education
Company size: 1,001-5,000 employees
Headquarters: Islamabad, Pakistan
Specialties: Applied Biosciences, Engineering, Information Technology, Management Sciences, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, and Art, Design and Architecture
NUST Ranked 41 in World QS Top 50 Under 50 Universities
QS Top 50 Under 50 2022
|2022||WUR Rank 2022||Institution||Location||Score|
|51-60||383=||Swinburne University of Technology||Australia||28.9-27.5|
|51-60||383=||Universidad de Palermo||Argentina||28.9-27.5|
|51-60||387=||University of Macau||Macau SAR||28.9-27.5|
|51-60||400=||National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) Islamabad||Pakistan||28.9-27.5|
|51-60||410=||National Sun Yat-sen University||Taiwan||28.9-27.5|
|51-60||412=||Shanghai University||China (Mainland)||28.9-27.5|
|51-60||418||L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University||Kazakhstan||28.9-27.5|
NUST has ascended 128 positions in the world ranking during the last 3 years, and 17 positions since last year, which is indeed a meritorious accomplishment. NUST is one of the only two Pakistani universities to achieve the honor of being in the world’s top 400 elite universities.
The ranking is carried out on the basis of teaching & research quality, academic/employer reputation, citations per faculty, and internationalization measures taken by the university. NUST’s improved scores in academic reputation, citations per faculty, faculty/student ratio, and international students have helped further consolidate its position this year.
The Old Data is as M/S Quacquarelli Symonds QS of UK results announced on 27 February 2022 National University of Sciences and Technology NUST Islamabad ranked in the Faculty of Engineering and Technology to 321 in the year 2022. NUST has again achieved distinction in subject wise rankings by QS in 2022. We now feature amongst the world’s elite institutions in 6 of the 48 subject areas. NUST stands 265 in Electrical and Electronic Engineering 239 in the field of Computer Science and Information Systems 374 in Mechanical Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering and 397 in the field of Physics & Astronomy world over. NUST has the first time ranked 428 in Business & Management and 333 in Mathematics.
Methodology of QS World University Rankings
- Academic peer review- 40% -Based on an internal global academic survey
- Faculty/student ratio- 20% -A measurement of teaching commitment
- Citations per faculty- 20% -A measurement of research impact
- Employer reputation- 10% -Based on a survey on graduate employers
- International student ratio- -5% A measurement of the diversity of the student community
- International staff ratio- 5% -A measurement of the diversity of the academic staff
The QS World Ranking of University Based On:
This ranking is based upon the same indicators in the QS World University Rankings, apart from the university’s age. The hands that measure performance are Academic Reputation, Employer’s Reputation, Faculty-Student Ratio, Citations for Faculty, and International Faculty and Students. The goal of this category is to highlight institutions that perform well at Teaching & Research is increasingly impressive in light of their age and resources.
You Might Also Like
- Babar Azam’s Cover Drive Included in Physics Book of 9...
- Ehsaas Interest Free Loan Program 2022 Apply Online
- BISE Bahawalpur Online 9th 10th Inter FA FSc Admission Forms...
- Punjab Arts/Science Educators jobs 2022 All District Newspap...
- All Punjab Board Matric 10th Top Position Holders 2022 Toppe...
- HEC Inter University Essay Writing Competition 2022
- How to Get New Arms License Registration Through NADRA Appli...
- Academic Excellence Award 2022 Received by Ibrahim Hassan Mu...
- Sarfaraz Ahmed’s Bio Added to Class 4’s Urdu Book Syllabus
- AIOU Essay Writing Competition 2022 Islamabad Pakistan Form ...