HITEC University Taxila has announced HITEC University Taxila Admission 2020 for the interested students. All the eligible candidates who are seeking for the admissions in HITEC University Texila and wanted to apply for the admission visit this page. Here at this page we provide the entire information about the HITEC University Admission 2020. HITEC University Taxila is a non government institution which is saturated in the Taxila province Punjab Pakistan. This University is one of the most popular universities which provide admission to the thousands of students each year. This year the institute is inviting application form from the students who are waiting for the admissions impatiently. All the interested candidates should visit this site and get entire information about the HITEC University Admission procedure.
Applicants who want to apply for the admission they should complete requirements. Those candidates who couldn’t meet the criteria they will be rejected for the admission. Candidate should apply within due date after due date application submission will not be accepted. Applicants should know that incomplete, incorrect information will not be entertained. All the information and applying procedure being provide below.
HITEC University Taxila Admission 2020 Entry Test Last Date preparation Merit List
Department Name: Taxila HITEC University
Last Date For Admission: 9 March 2020
Test Date: Admission Test Date will be announced soon
- MS Electrical Engineering
- MS Computer Sciences
- MS Mechanical Engineering
- MS Mathematics
- PhD Electrical Engineering
- PhD Mathematics
- PhD Islamic Studies
- PhD Mechanical Engineering
- MS Degree 2 years
- PhD Degree 3 to 5 years
- BE/B.Sc Engineering in relevant discipline
- GAT General conducted by NTS with minimum 50% cumulative score
- Minimum CGPA 2.00/4.00 or 50% marks
- MS/ M.Phil or equivalent with minimum CGPA 3.00/4.00 from an HEC recognized institution.
- Admission for the MS will be acknowledged on the basis of NTS-GAT General with minimum score of 50%
- GAT subject test conducted by NTS with minimum 60% cumulative score or GRE test with minimum 60% percentile score.
- Attested photocopy of SSC/O Level detail mark sheet and certificate.
- Attested photocopy of O Level equivalent certificate, if applicable.
- Attested Photocopy of HSSC-I / A Level with detailed marks sheet and certificate.
- Attested photocopy of DAE result, if applicable.
- Attested photocopy of A Level equivalence certificates, if applicable.
- Two recent passport size recent photographs.
- Attested Photocopies of CNIC or Form ‘B’ (if CNIC not held) and Father’s CNIC.
- Attested photocopy of NAT result, if applicable
HITEC University Taxila Admission 2020 Entry Test Preparation Mcqs
|English Quizzes||Urdu Quizzes||Math Quizzes|
|Islamic Quizzes||Biology Quizzes||Chemistry Quizzes|
|Physics Quizzes||Computer Quizzes||General science|
Address: Admission Office, HITEC University Taxila
Phone: 0320 5060001
Email Adress: [email protected]
You Might Also Like
- Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan Hunermand Scheme 2020 Eligibili...
- NBP Prime Minister Youth Business Loan 2020 Scheme Applicati...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2020 Check Onl...
- KIPS MDCAT ECAT Entry Test 2020 Preparations Online for NUST...
- Flaws Of Education System in Pakistan and How to Improve
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2020 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply ...
- UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2020 ECAT Schedule and Regist...
- CTD Data Entry Operator Jobs 2020 To be Announced Soon
- Essay Writing competition 2020 Application forms and winners...
- KPK Govt Internship 2020 Directorate of Culture Apply online