The Ministry of Religious Affairs has announced the initial details about the Hajj policy 2022. As per the official announcement, the registration procedure is scheduled to begin In few months and will be successfully completed on 24th respectively, 2022 after which the further selection process will begin. We have provided all related details for Hajj Policy 2022. Announcing Hajj Policy 2022, that the Hajj applications would be received till January 24 and balloting to choose 120,000 successful pilgrims would be held on January 26. As many as 59,210 would perform the Hajj through Private Hajj Scheme.As expenditures Rs 280,000 would be paid by the intending pilgrims of North region while Rs 270,000 would be received from the intending pilgrims going to perform Hajj from South Region.
Hajj dues have not been increased this year to enable the intending pilgrims to perform the sacred religious duty with immunity.Intending pilgrims would have to deposit Rs 13,050 additional for sacrifice. The government Hajj scheme quota ratio has been enhanced further to on public demand. A total of 179,210 Pakistanis would perform sacred religious obligation this year, 67 percent will perform Hajj from government scheme and 33 percent under private scheme.Stakeholders would be consulted to reduce Hajj itinerary from 38 days to 30 days.
A quota of 10,000 has been allocated for the applicants of over 80 years of age for hajj 2022. If the number of applicants exceeds 10,000 mark the successful would be selected through balloting, he said adding that the applicants who remained unsuccessful in last consecutive three years would be selected through normal balloting.
Services will be Provided to Pakistani Pilgrims for this Year
- Express clearance services at Jeddah and Madina airports.
- Modern buses to transport pilgrims from the airport to their residences.
- Provision of 100 per cent accommodation in markazia in Madina will be ensured.
- Provision of cooked meals three times a day in Mashair (Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifah).
- Provision of filtered water and effective cooling systems in each maktab in Mina.
- Provision of fireproof tents at Arafat.
- Separate washrooms for the disabled in Mina, Muzdalifah and Arafat.
Additional Proposals for the Haj Quota Include
- Applicants who have performed Haj during the last seven years will not be eligible to apply for Haj 2022 under the government scheme. Similarly, for private Haj schemes, the limit may be restricted to the last five years.
- Hajj-e-Badal will be allowed through private Haj operators only.
- The Hajj Policy Formulation Committee of the Supreme Court have recommended the abolishment of the ‘hardship quota’ in the Haj scheme.
- The airfare of Rs95,000 (North) and Rs86,000 (South) from 2022 will be maintained for Haj 2022
Hajj Policy 2022 Pakistan Govt Announced with All Packages Details
Following is the list of fees that will be required to payed by individuals who want to go for Hajj this year as per the Pakistan Government policy.
- Fees for complete package in Sindh: Rs. 261,941.
- Fees for complete package in Balochistan: Rs. 261,941
- Fee for complete package in Punjab: Rs. 270,941
- Fee for complete package in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Rs. 270,941
- Fee for complete package in Azad Jammu Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan: Rs. 270,941
Once the registration form submission procedure was completed, the official authority reviewed the received application in order to ensure the authenticity of information provided in them and any application found incomplete or ambigous was eliminated from the selection procedure immediately.
The final draw for Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme is scheduled to take place April, 2022 so you will have to wait in order to see whether your name is included in those lucky individuals who will perform Hajj this year or not. When it comes to other policies related to the scheme, no major changes has been made to the last year’s policy as it was quite successful and the federal ministry decided to continue it. Once then final Hajj Scheme 2022 result will be announced, the selected individuals will need to have a Computerized National Identity Card and a legal Passport otherwise their name will be eliminated from the list.
Government Hajj Scheme Packages 2022 Prices
In Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Multan, Rahim Yar Khan, Faisalabad, and Sialkot, Hajj costs PKR 755,017 with Qurbani and PKR 800,387 with no the Qurbani and an additional PKR 4000 for those who an infant accompanies. Please remember that these costs do not include the token payment of PKR 50000.
Hajj 2022 in Pakistan News and Updates
The Saudi Arabian Ministry of Hajj and Umrah recently announced the Hajj allotment of quotas to Pakistani pilgrims. An estimated 81,132 participants who hail from Pakistan will be able to participate in the Hajj in July. The announcement by officials from Saudi Hajj authorities makes Pakistan the second highest country in terms of the number of pilgrims, just after Indonesia as the most prominent Muslim nation.
Hajj package 2022 from Pakistan
Pilgrims from Pakistan can do Hajj through an official scheme or authorized private Hajj agents in their cities. Because the government scheme is based on only a certain number of participants, pilgrims can still perform Hajj through authorized privately-run Hajj tours. You can find the list of approved travel agents in Pakistan at the ministry’s official site here. There are several kinds of packages you can select to make your Hajj. They range from the budget package to the 5-star option. The packages usually include flights, breakfast, transportation, and the ziarat.
Approved Private Agents’ Hajj Packages 2022 Prices.
Every private Hajj agent can set its prices, but the majority are approximately PKR 700,000 for an economy price, and the 5-star package costs PKR 900,000 with additional amenities and amenities. Be sure to inquire with the approved private Hajj agents for more information regarding the costs.
- If someone has done Hajj before the year (Govt. scheme OR Pvt. Scheme), Then they will be qualified to submit an application to Govt Hajj 2022 and attain a maximum age of 65 years.
- males are not eligible to apply for Govt. Hajj without Sharee Mehram. Only Fiqh Jafria females over the age of 45 are exempted.
Documents Required for Hajj Policy 2022
- Three Photos
- 4×3 Centimeters with a light blue background is best taken without glasses. (Polaroid and scanned photos are prohibited.)
- For women, wearing a Scarf is obligatory, i.e., the neck, head, and ears are covered.
- Original International Machine Readable Passport (IMRP) to be handed in at the branch with an amount of token or hajj dues
- Period of validity of the passport
- Valid CNIC Copy
- The next of Kin CNIC copy and contact number
- Medical Certificate attested by the Govt. Doctor
- Vaccine Certificate
- PCR Tests are Required for 72 Hours before traveling to KSA
Hajj Pakistan 2022 quota
To celebrate the Hajj season in 2022, Saudi Arabia has allocated slots of 81,132 for Pakistani pilgrims.
The Road to Makkah project
The Road to Makkah project is an initiative that aims to facilitate direct access into the sacred city of Makkah to pilgrims coming from Pakistan and four other nations. For pilgrims from Pakistan, this initiative allows direct flights from airports located in Lahore, Islamabad, and Karachi. Along with that, the Road to Makkah initiative provides the following:
- The issue of e-visas and their approval with the department of immigration
- passport and necessary characteristic scans at the airport. It allows for faster arrival
- identification and sorting of luggage belonging to pilgrims by transferring them to the designated accommodation
- direct transfer direct transfers Pakistani pilgrims on buses to their accommodation at Makkah and Madina.
Age Limit & Testing Requirements
Hajj is available this year to those under 65 years old if they receive the doses that are the most basic of vaccines approved for use in the Kingdom, and they can provide a negative PCR test no longer than 72 hours before they enter the Kingdom.
Vaccination Requirements for Hajj Policy 2022
Pilgrims who want to perform Hajj must be fully vaccinated. Hajj must be wholly vaccinated against COVID-19, and all doses of the following vaccines are admitted into the Kingdom.
- Pfizer/BioNTech. 2 doses
- Oxford/AstraZeneca: 2 doses
- Janssen. 2 doses
- Moderna. 2 doses
- Sinopharm. 2 doses
- Sinovac. 2 doses
- Covaxin. 2 doses
- Sputnik V. 2 doses
- Nuvaxovid. 2 doses
- Covovax. 2 doses
Quarantine is not required for pilgrims from abroad who have been fully vaccinated and approved for vaccinations by Saudi Arabia. But, travelers who arrive with visiting visas (including pilgrims) should have medical insurance that covers any COVID-19-related treatment expenses throughout their time in the country.
Worshippers no longer have to book an appointment to perform prayer in the Grand Mosque in Makkah and the Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah. However, they’ll have to get a Hajj permit via Absher, the online app.
Saudi Arabia has lifted many COVID-19-related restrictions within the country. At present, wearing a face mask in public spaces is not a requirement. However, it is mandatory for entry into the Grand Mosque in Makkah, Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah, and locations where Weqaya gave safety guidelines. Masks for face may also be required for certain public events and public transport and health institutions that want to ensure their safety procedures are provided.
How to apply for Hajj 2022 from Pakistan?
Important: Hajj 2022 application from Pakistan is shut.
Government Hajj Scheme Application Date
The deadline for applying for Hajj in Pakistan usually runs from February through May. Keep yourself updated about the application deadline by contacting the bank listed below:
- National Bank Limited (NBP)Allied Bank Limited (ABL)
- Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
- United Bank Limited (UBL)
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
- Bank Alfalah
- Bank of Punjab (BOP)
- Meezan Bank
- Filling out the Hajj application form
- Before receiving your Hajj package, obtain a Hajj Application Form from the bank you are required to use above.
- Fill in the form following the directions provided.
- Attach your computer-readable passport and an image from your personal computer CNIC by filling out the form.
- The form should be submitted to the bank from which you received the form.
Hajj 2022 Lucky Draw
Once you’ve completed the form submission, The officials will review the details of your application and documents before approving the application form. After approval, your application will be entered into the draw for luck. If you’re lucky, you are eligible to undergo Hajj this year per the government’s program. If not lucky, you may apply for Hajj next year, based on the government’s allocation. However, you’ll also be able to use it via private travel agents in Pakistan.
To win Hajj, pilgrims named in the draw must deposit their medical Certificates and passports at banks. They may also contact their tour operator and travel agents to obtain more details.
Hajj Lucky Draw 2022 Announcement
Suppose you want to know whether your name was among the lucky winners of the ballot results. In that case, You can find out on Pakistan’s Ministry for Religion and Spiritual Affairs and Interfaith Harmony’s website here. All you have to do is fill in your CNIC or Hajj registration number and click ‘OK.’
You Might Also Like
- BISE Bahawalpur Online 9th 10th Inter FA FSc Admission Forms...
- Punjab Arts/Science Educators jobs 2022 All District Newspap...
- HEC Inter University Essay Writing Competition 2022
- How to Get New Arms License Registration Through NADRA Appli...
- Academic Excellence Award 2022 Received by Ibrahim Hassan Mu...
- Sarfaraz Ahmed’s Bio Added to Class 4’s Urdu Book Syllabus
- AIOU Essay Writing Competition 2022 Islamabad Pakistan Form ...
- BISE Faisalabad Online 9th 10th Inter FA Fsc Admission Forms...
- Procedure to Get Driving License LTV & HTV in Pakistan
- Apply Renew Driving License Online in Pakistan 2022 DLMIS Sm...