The Ministry of Religious Affairs has announced the initial details about the Hajj policy 2021. As per official announcement, the registration procedure is scheduled to began from 15 January and will be successfully completed on 24th respectively, 2021 after which the further selection process will began.
Announcing Hajj Policy 2021, that the Hajj applications would be received till January 24 and balloting to choose 120,000 successful pilgrims would be held on January 26. As many as 59,210 would perform the Hajj through Private Hajj Scheme.As expenditures Rs 280,000 would be paid by the intending pilgrims of North region while Rs 270,000 would be received from the intending pilgrims going to perform Hajj from South Region.
Hajj dues have not been increased this year to enable the intending pilgrims to perform the sacred religious duty with immunity.Intending pilgrims would have to deposit Rs 13,050 additional for sacrifice. The government Hajj scheme quota ratio has been enhanced further to on public demand.
A total of 179,210 Pakistanis would perform sacred religious obligation this year, 67 percent will perform Hajj from government scheme and 33 percent under private scheme.Stakeholders would be consulted to reduce Hajj itinerary from 38 days to 30 days.
A quota of 10,000 has been allocated for the applicants of over 80 years of age for hajj 2021. If the number of applicants exceeds 10,000 mark the successful would be selected through balloting, he said adding that the applicants who remained unsuccessful in last consecutive three years would be selected through normal balloting.
According to the document, the following services will be provided to Pakistani pilgrims for this year:-
- Express clearance services at Jeddah and Madina airports.
- Modern buses to transport pilgrims from the airport to their residences.
- Provision of 100 per cent accommodation in markazia in Madina will be ensured.
- Provision of cooked meals three times a day in Mashair (Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifah).
- Provision of filtered water and effective cooling systems in each maktab in Mina.
- Provision of fireproof tents at Arafat.
- Separate washrooms for the disabled in Mina, Muzdalifah and Arafat.
Additional proposals for the Haj quota include:-
- Applicants who have performed Haj during the last seven years will not be eligible to apply for Haj 2021 under the government scheme. Similarly, for private Haj schemes, the limit may be restricted to the last five years.
- Hajj-e-Badal will be allowed through private Haj operators only.
- The Hajj Policy Formulation Committee of the Supreme Court have recommended the abolishment of the ‘hardship quota’ in the Haj scheme.
- The airfare of Rs95,000 (North) and Rs86,000 (South) from 2021 will be maintained for Haj 2021
Hajj Policy 2021 Pakistan Govt Announced with All Packages Details
Following is the list of fees that will be required to payed by individuals who want to go for Hajj this year as per the Pakistan Government policy.
- Fees for complete package in Sindh: Rs. 261,941.
- Fees for complete package in Balochistan: Rs. 261,941
- Fee for complete package in Punjab: Rs. 270,941
- Fee for complete package in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Rs. 270,941
- Fee for complete package in Azad Jammu Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan: Rs. 270,941
Once the registration form submission procedure was completed, the official authority reviewed the received application in order to ensure the authenticity of information provided in them and any application found incomplete or ambigous was eliminated from the selection procedure immediately.
The final draw for Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme is scheduled to take place April, 2021 so you will have to wait in order to see whether your name is included in those lucky individuals who will perform Hajj this year or not. When it comes to other policies related to the scheme, no major changes has been made to the last year’s policy as it was quite successful and the federal ministry decided to continue it. Once then final Hajj Scheme 2021 result will be announced, the selected individuals will need to have a Computerized National Identity Card and a legal Passport otherwise their name will be eliminated from the list.
You Might Also Like
- GCU Faisalabad Issues MA/MSc Annual Exams Schedule 2021 Anno...
- Punjab Educators 45000 Jobs 2021 announced for Male/Female T...
- UET Entry Test 2021 Registration forms Online Submission and...
- PM Youth Internship Program 2021 Apply Online Registration
- HEC Youth Job Training Program 2021 in Pakistan Apply Online
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- HBL Jobs 2021 Latest Apply online for All Over Pakistan Habi...
- HBL Cash Officers Job 2021 for Fresh Graduates Students in P...
- SBP New Currency Notes Service launched in Pakistan
- KPK Govt Internship 2021 Directorate of Culture Apply online