We are pleased to provide Essay Writing competition 2019 Application forms and winners list Position wise over here. Essay Writing competition 2019 is going to be held for the children of the Federal Government employees and employees of autonomous bodies who are covered under section 2(4) of the FEBF & GI Act 1969. All the students who have passed matriculation or undergraduates candidates or having equivalent qualification they are eligible for the Essay Writing competition. Interested Students have to make sure that they fulfilled required criteria to be able to apply for the competition. Federal Employees Benevolent Fund and Group insurance has organized Essay Writing competition and invites applications from the eligible candidates in both Urdu and English. Applicants can apply through downloading the application form and then submit it to the prescribed address below. All the candidates who are seeking for the online Application form for the Essay Writing competition in English and Urdu they can download online Application form over here.
Federal Employees Benevolent Fund and Group insurance is inviting Applications form for essay writing
competition in Urdu and English from the eligible candidates who meet the criteria they should visit this site. Here you will get online Application form for the Essay Writing Competition below. Students will get all the information and instructions how to apply procedure, eligibility criteria and details about competition over here. All the interested students should know that late submission or incomplete application form will not be entertained. Applicants who want to download application form they should click on the link given below.
Essay Writing competition 2019 Application forms and winners list Position wise
Topics and Speeches:
Topics for Matriculation:
English: What can I do to contribute towards a better society in Pakistan?
Urdu: Road-consumers’ rights and suburbs (Sarrak istamal Karne walon ke haqooq aur zimadarian)
Topics for Undergraduate:
English: Socio-economic challenges and Pakistan’s future
Urdu: Pakistan and water shortage. Issues and Solutions (Pakistan aur pani ki kilat. masail aur hal)
- Length of essay must be between 1200-1500 words
- Taking someone else’s work strictly forbidden and copying other candidates work will be dealt very badly.
Last Date: 19th October, 2019
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
You Might Also Like
- NBP Prime Minister Youth Business Loan 2019 Scheme Applicati...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2019 Check Onl...
- KIPS MDCAT ECAT Entry Test 2019 Preparations Online for NUST...
- Flaws Of Education System in Pakistan and How to Improve
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2019 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply ...
- UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2019 ECAT Schedule and Regist...
- CTD Data Entry Operator Jobs 2019 To be Announced Soon
- HITEC University Taxila Admission 2019 Entry Test Last Date ...
- KPK Govt Internship 2019 Directorate of Culture Apply online
- HBL Cash Officers Job 2019 for Fresh Graduates Students in P...