BISE Dera Ghazi Khan as per DG Khan Board 11th 12th class roll no slips 2021 for FA FSC ICS download online,as per announced official by BISEDGKHAN Board for regular, private candidates of Male and Female both here at from with exams center, timing schedule details.
Formed in 1989, the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dera Ghazi Khan is the authorized body that conducts the annual examination of both Matriculation and Intermediate within the districts of Rajanpur, Layyah, Muzaffargarh and Dera Ghazi Khan. The aim of the board is to organize these exams on timely basis in a fair and transparent manner and so far, the DG Khan board has achieved this goal with efficiency and accuracy since its establishment.
Just like always, this year 11th and 12th class annual examinations 2021 are also going to be held under the supervision of BISE DG Khan board. For this purpose, the registration process of the candidates has already been completed. According to the expected schedule, all 9 educational boards of Punjab including DG Khan are going to announce the date sheet of intermediate FA, FSc and ICS examination in the mid of April while roll no. slips issuance to all candidates will begun during the last week of April 2021 and all of our visitors will be able to download their roll no. slips online through this page immediately after their release by the authorized department.
DG Khan Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips 2021 FA FSC ICS Download Online – BISEDGKHAN
The roll no. slips will be sent via mail to the addresses of candidates which they had mentioned on the application forms. But as we all know that mail delivery system is not quite impressive in Pakistan and students often receive their roll no. slips late or even never. So resolve this issue and save candidates from facing the difficulty of visiting board’s office multiple times and standing in long queues to submit applications, BISE DG Khan has launched a new online service to facilitate all the candidates. By using this service, candidates who haven’t received their roll no. slip or have lost due to some reason, can download the copy of their roll no. slip online with ease and convenience.
So if you want to download your BISE DG Khan board 11th or 12th class annual examination 2021 roll no. slip online, you can do it through this page. All you have to do is to enter the required information like your name, father name, institute name and district in the given blocks and you complete roll no. slip will be displayed on the screen immediately. Just download it and take a printout to use it during your exams.
11th and 12th Class Roll No Slips:
- Inter Roll No Slips 2021 Download
- Punjab Boards Inter (11th 12th) Class Roll No Slips
- Gujranwala Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- Bahawalpur Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- Sahiwal Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- Rawalpindi Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- Sargodha Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- DG Khan Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- Faisalabad Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- Multan Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
- Lahore Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips
Along with this, Gotest.pk is also providing a unique free online testing service to all of its visitors. Through this service, all candidates can attempt chapter-wise and full book tests of each 11th and 12th class subject online in order to evaluate as well as improve their preparations for the actual exam.
You Might Also Like
- Kamyab Jawan Program 2021 Application Form
- Ravi Urban Young Leadership Program 2021 1 Year Paid Program...
- Punjab Educators 45000 Jobs 2021 announced for Male/Female T...
- UET Entry Test 2021 Registration forms Online Submission and...
- GCU Faisalabad Issues MA/MSc Annual Exams Schedule 2021 Anno...
- HBL Cash Officers Job 2021 for Fresh Graduates Students in P...
- KPK Govt Internship 2021 Directorate of Culture Apply online
- SBP New Currency Notes Service launched in Pakistan
- HITEC University Taxila Admission 2021 Entry Test Last Date ...
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV