Chief Minister’s Talent Hunt Program 2021 gives an opportunity to show your talent to the world through Singing and Painting competition at Provincial as well as Divisional Level. Its time to prove yourself that you are the recognition of Pakistan by exploring your hidden talent as well.
This tremendous plate-form will pave a path towards your dreams . If you have what it takes to be a superstar, fill out the form and participate in Pakistan’s biggest talent hunt program by Government of the Punjab. Its sublime initiative being taken by Punjab government. Punjab government continuously striving its best under the leader ship Cheif Minister Mia Shahbaz Sharif to explore and polish youth talent, capabilities in transparent and systematic manner.
This programme is providing various opportunities since 2011 to youth of Punjab in form of youth sports festival various extra-curriculum activities based programe to enhance sports culture among youth with strong conviction of that a health body resides healthy mind. Its also a vibrant plate-form to recognize your talent at Provincial and Divisional level.
Rewards At Divisional Level:-
- 1st Reward= Rs.150,000/-
- 2nd Reward= Rs. 100,000/-
- 3rd Reward= Rs. 75,000/-
Rewards At Provincial Level:-
- 1st Reward= Rs. 500,000/-
- 2nd Reward= Rs. 300
Cheif Minister Talent Hunt Program 2021 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Last Date
General Terms and Conditions:-
- Age limit for the participants of music and painting competitions will be 18 to 35 years (Cutoff Date March 01, 2021) without any relaxation.
- Both Male and Female contenders are eligible to apply.
- The applicants for music and painting competitions must be residents of Punjab, possessing domicile of the same, must appear with their original CNIC at division level competition.
- The participants will not be given TA/DA at divisional level competition.
- For both competitions, committees of judges have been constituted at divisional and provincial level and their decision would be final, however, at each division and provincial level, complaint resolution committees have also been established. Decision of complaint resolution committees cannot be challenged.
- Divisional and Provincial administration will decide the date, time and venue of music and painting competition.
- Top three position holders in divisional level competitions will have to participate in the provincial level competition.
- It is mandatory for applicants of both competitions to fill up the prescribed form that is available in the office of respective arts council and the website.
- In music competition at divisional and provincial level, apart from top three prizes, 5 additional cash prizes will also be given as appreciation.
- The duration of music competition will depend upon the number of participants. The
- participants must be aware of the music genres like classical, semi-classical, pop, folk songs.
- In music competition, one singer will be allowed to sing only one song at a time.
- In Painting competition, the participants will have to complete their painting as per the topic given.
- Painting competition will be of three hours duration.
- Respective arts council will provide painting material at divisional and provincial level.
Last Date For Registration:-
Last date to get online registration is 28th February, 2021. Aspirants could apply online and get registration through punjab.gov.pk/talentHunt accordingly.
You Might Also Like
- UET Entry Test 2021 Registration forms Online Submission and...
- Punjab Educators 45000 Jobs 2021 announced for Male/Female T...
- GCU Faisalabad Issues MA/MSc Annual Exams Schedule 2021 Anno...
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV 202...
- PM Youth Internship Program 2021 Apply Online Registration
- HEC Youth Job Training Program 2021 in Pakistan Apply Online
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- HBL Jobs 2021 Latest Apply online for All Over Pakistan Habi...
- HBL Cash Officers Job 2021 for Fresh Graduates Students in P...
- SBP New Currency Notes Service launched in Pakistan