Chief Minister of Punjab Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Shareef has taken tremendous initiative for farmers as to disburse interest free loans to all deserving and poor Farmers (Kisan) in order to promote agriculture as well as to enhance productivity as well. Such beautiful steps are being taken by the govt of Punjab for economic welfare and prosperity of the farmers, who are involved in agriculture source of income at micro level accordingly.
Along with the announcement of CM Punjab Kisan Interest Free Loan Scheme 2020 the Government of Punjab also going to endow smart phones to each farmer so that they could be facilitated with the latest alerts regarding new techniques and machinery indulged in agriculture system.
CM Punjab Is going to distribute interest free loans to near about 600,000 Farmers in order to bring revolution in agriculture. Now, We can not ignore the importance of new technology with an aim to increase the productivity or yield as well. Farmers are advised to stop using the primitive methods of cultivation and move ahead towards reforms. So all those farmers who are deserving these loans so that they can buy new machinery, seeds and manure to get healthy and additional out comes from their crops. Moreover the smart phone will also keep up to date to all farmers with any alert about prizes and technique in harvesting.
The following eligibility criteria for CM Punjab Kisan Interest Free Loan Scheme is obligatory for the farmer to fulfill as given below.
- The agrarian and residential land should be listed under same union council.
- One person from one family can get this Kisan loan.
- Contractor or Tenants can also get this loan only upon one condition that they have to bring permission letter, CNIC copy, mobile number and details about that land with the photocopy or registration of that land accordingly.
- Owner of 11 acre land can apply for this scheme but he will get loan on 5 acre’s land.
- Who is owner of more then 11 acres land is not eligible.
Amount of Interest Free Loan:-
Under the CM Punjab Kisan Interest Free Loan Scheme loaning ratio is going to disburse with following packages:
- For Rabbi Fasal: Rs. 25, 000 per acre
- For Khareef Fasal: Rs. 40, 000 per acre.
CM Punjab Kisan Interest Free Loan Scheme 2020 Registration Procedure, Eligibility Criteria
How to Apply?
Registration Procedure for CM Punjab Kisan Interest Free Loan Scheme 2020 is going to mention below:
- Please Visit Tehsil Land Record Center between 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Bring your original CNIC, Mobile Phone Number which is permanent and details of land as well.
- You will get a token number after registration.
- Registration is totally free of cost.
- You are also required to make Zarai pass book in this regard.
- After that concerned inspection team will visit to the home address to verify the land details and record of the applicant and that team might be from Zarai Tarakiyati Bank, National Rural Support Program, Akhuwat and Taameer Bank.
- To submit complaint or for any inquiry please contact at 042-99200773.
- For getting more updates regarding the CM Punjab Kisan Interest Free Loan Scheme please keep in touch with us.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- NBP Prime Minister Youth Business Loan 2020 Scheme Applicati...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2020 Check Onl...
- [Updated] All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Top Position Hold...
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2020
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- KIPS MDCAT ECAT Entry Test 2020 Preparations Online for NUST...
- Flaws Of Education System in Pakistan and How to Improve
- Upcoming PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2020 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply ...
- UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2020 ECAT Schedule and Regist...