Here we have provided complete details about the BISE Lahore online 9th, 10th and Inter FA, FSc admission forms 2018 fee structure and submission schedule which has been announced officially by the authorized members of the board.
Established in 1954, the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Lahore is currently one of the most well-reputed and largest educational board in the country with over 2 million students appearing in matriculation and intermediate examinations organized under the supervision of BISE Lahore.
One of the key responsibilities of BISE Lahore is to conduct fair and transparent examination with the areas under its jurisdiction and so far, BISE Lahore has achieved this goal each and every time.
The registration schedule for both matric and intermediate has been issued by the official authority of the board. The annual examination for 9th and 10th class will begun from 1st March 2018 while the annual examination of intermediate FA, FSc, ICS and ICom will be held from 3rd May 2018 onwards. For appearing in the examinations every candidate has to get him/herself registered. So below we have provided the complete details about the admission form submission dates 2018:
Registration dates for 9th and 10th Class:
- Form submission with a single fee: 28 November 2018 to 23 December 2018
- Form submission with a double fee: 24 December 2018 to 30 December 2018
- Form submission with a triple fee: 31 December 2018 to 09 January 2018
Admission Form submission dates for Intermediate:
- Registration with a single fee: 14 January 2018 to 12 February 2018
- Registration with a double fee: 13 February 2018 to 25 February 2018
- Registration with a triple fee: 26 February 2018 to 03 March 2018
Online Test Preparations
|9th Class (Ninth)|
|10th Class (Matric)|
|Computer Science||Urdu||Pak Study|
|11th Class (Intermediate)|
|12th Class (Intermediate)|