The Punjab Government is going to issue Artist Khidmat card under the project of Artists Social Support System (ASSS) in the province for artists who need socioeconomic support to survive.Its tremendous initiative being taken by Punjab Govt in order to give worthy reverence to Artists pertaining to any field as well.
Artists Social Support System (ASSS) is a set up launched by Punjab government with an aim to the provision of financial grants and social protection to artists in unfavorable circumstances Its an important Milestone towards the welfare of Artist Community living in tehsils and districts across the Punjab. This initiative will ultimately become cause of leading respectful life for artists and also promoting art and culture accordingly.
The Punjab Council of the Arts is an autonomous body established under the Punjab Council of the Arts Act of 1975. It advises the Government on all matters of policy relating to art and culture activity through its Divisional Arts Councils. This Programme is designed upon the keen interest of Punjab Council of the Arts. This program shall also be facilitated in synchronizing the whole process by Lahore Art Council. There are various areas from which an artist could be eligible to apply for the financial assistance as follow.
Eligible Areas of Profession:-
Terms and Conditions:-
- Artists possessing Punjab domicile only eligible to apply Artist Khidmat card
- He/She must have age not less than 50 years.
- Experience in relevant field must be 25 years as well.
- Monthly income should be less than 15 thousand
Artist Khidmat Card by Punjab Government Registration
Monthly Stipend/Financial assistance shall be provided to those deserving and eligible Artists for their socioeconomic welfare through ATM in transparent and systematic manner.
How to apply?
Meeting the all above prescribed conditions applicant can download application form http://lac.punjab.gov.pk/ or can visit concerned Art Council office accordingly. Application form must cover all aspects as incomplete application shall not be entertained.
Last date to apply for registration is 10th March,2017.
Complete application must be send on “Artist Khidmat Card Section” Punjab Council of the Arts 53, Shadman II Lahore. Phone # 042-99268042.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
You Might Also Like
- NBP Prime Minister Youth Business Loan 2019 Scheme Applicati...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2019 Check Onl...
- KIPS MDCAT ECAT Entry Test 2019 Preparations Online for NUST...
- Flaws Of Education System in Pakistan and How to Improve
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2019 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply ...
- UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2019 ECAT Schedule and Regist...
- CTD Data Entry Operator Jobs 2019 To be Announced Soon
- Essay Writing competition 2019 Application forms and winners...
- HITEC University Taxila Admission 2019 Entry Test Last Date ...
- KPK Govt Internship 2019 Directorate of Culture Apply online