Government of Punjab granted legal permission for issuance of Arms licenses to Security agencies, educational institutions, banks, worship places, business malls including factory areas, shops, offices, markets, shopping malls all Province like Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, KPK, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan in Pakistan.
This project is being initiated in collaboration with NADRA to issue arms license which is entirely computerized based chip smart card newly one or in replacement of manual arms license.The purpose of this project is to eradicate the illegal weapons and outface unfavorable elements of the society so that a peaceful and violence free atmosphere may be provided to the citizens of Punjab.
The applications for the grant of Arm Licenses are going to submit in the office of District Coordination Officer. Fill up the form for individual arms license and submit to arms branch, of concerned DCO office. Application form can be obtained from Arms Branch, District Coordination Office or can be downloaded from this website.Within 90 days applicant shall purchase a new weapon and submit demand note back to the concerned NADRA center.
NADRA will issue the arms license in the form of automated smart card. Citizens of Punjab who are not holding Armed new computerized license and wishing to hold this one go to any concerned NADRA center in Punjab and process your arms license for computerization.
Eligibility Criteria for Grant of Arm License:-
Every citizen of Pakistan who is 25 years of age, domiciled in Punjab, and possessing National identity Card is eligible to apply for arms license.
Essential Required Documents:-
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Copy of Domicile certificate/other proof of residence in Punjab.
- Original old License
- Original Challan with fee amounting Rs.1400/-
- Authority letter issued from Concerned Institution.
Validity of Arm License:-
Arms license issued by Government of Punjab shall be valid for the whole of Punjab.
Procedure For securing new arm license:-
- Fill up the form for individual arms license and submit to arms branch, of concerned DCO office.
- Application received in DCO office shall be forwarded to concerned Police Office for verification.
- After getting police verification report upon this form, DCO concerned shall approve or disapprove the application.
- In case of approval a certificate shall be issued to the applicant. After submission of processing fee, applicant shall appear in any designated NADRA center with approval certificate and original CNIC.
- NADRA representative shall obtain the bio metrics and other necessary information, after this a demand note shall be issued to the applicant.
- Fee can be paid in any authorized UBL Omni Shop throughout the Punjab.
- Applicant shall submit fee against the demand note and purchase weapon upon this demand note by an authorized arms dealer and approach the concerned DCO office for entrance in record of weapon purchased.
- After get entered the record in DCO office, applicant shall submit this demand note to concerned NADRA center.
- On receiving this demand note back, NADRA representative shall issue a receipt to the applicant and case shall be forwarded for printing arms license.
Arm License Renew Registration Online Procedure Last Date
License category & License Fee:-
The Government may, by notification in the official Gazette, fix the fee and other charges for grant of arms license.
Prohibited Bore Weapon:-
- Personal arms license initial fee is Rs.10,000 and renewal fee is Rs. 2000 per anum.
- Institutional license/private security company initial fee is Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 2000 per anum.
Non- Prohibited Bore Weapon:-
- Personal arms license initial fee is Rs.5,000 and renewal fee is Rs.1,000 per anum.
- Institutional license/private security company initial fee is Rs.7,000 and renewal fee is Rs. 1,000 per anum.
- Extending validity to whole of Pakistan 3000/- –
- Re-validation fee 1500/-
- Processing fee 1500
- Retainer-ship 5000
Renewal fee and penalty:-
A gratis arms license may be renewed after the expiry of three months period subject to the payment of a penalty equivalent to the renewal fee for each calendar year intervening the date of expiry and the date on which it is renewed.
Download Renewal Application Form:- Please Click Here
For getting more and detail information please keep in touch with this page.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistani Universities in World Young University Rankings 20...
- Pakistani Universities HEC Readiness Score Online Ranking 20...
- NUST Ranking 41 in World QS Top 50 Under 50 Universities
- Civil Judge exam 2021 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan Hunermand Scheme 2021 Eligibili...
- NBP Prime Minister Youth Business Loan 2021 Scheme Applicati...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2021 Check Onl...
- [Updated] All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Top Position Hold...
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2021
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2021 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...