We are Pleased to inform you that Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture has offered admission for various graduate master and research based M.phill and PhD programs as well. Multan (MNS-UAM) is located on Old Shujabad Road, Multan. It was established in 2012 and has been recognized by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan. Multan is famous for the production of cotton and export mango. Furthermore, soil and environmental conditions of this area are also suitable for growing many other agricultural crops. The Southern Punjab was lacking a full-fledged agricultural University and to address this problem, Chief Minister of Punjab announced he establishment of Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture, Mulan (MNS-UAM) on 31st July, 2012. The University is currently performing its academic activities in a building located on Old Shujabad Road, Multan.Nawaz Sharif University of Agriculture Multan admission eligibility criteria prospectus fee structure and complete information being dispatched over here
The University has acquired qualified and dedicated faculty to provide maximum facilities of research to its students. In order to provide the practical training facilities, the University is utilizing the services of different agricultural institutes located in Multan like Soil and Water testing Laboratory, Mango Research Institute (MRI), Cotton Research Station (CRS), Pesticide Quality Control Laboratory and Central Cotton Research Institute (CCRI).
Nawaz Sharif University of Agriculture Multan Admission Fall 2021 Application Form Download Eligibility
- MSc Hons
- Qualified HEC Education Testing Council HAT Test
- MNSUAM will Conduct its entry test on
- Bank Draft of Rs.1000/- as entry test fee in favor of treasure MNSUAM be attached with form.
The Last date to apply in Nawaz Sharif University of Agriculture Multan is
8th August, 2021.For getting more information keep in touch with this page respectively.
Latest Dates Will be Updated Soon Here
The University has a total area of 680 acres located at two places. A piece of land comprising of 180 acres is allocated at Mouza Rangeel Pur, Old Shujabad Road, Multan, where upon the main campus of the University is located and another piece of comprising 500 acres is allotted at Jalalpur Pirwala for agriculture farm. In future, emphasis would be on healthy and viable seed production, breeding high yielding crop varieties, development of model agriculture farms, integrated pest management strategies, drip irrigation system, tunnel farming, agro-forestry, pre and post-harvest technology of crops, fruits and fish farming etc.
The University had successfully, conducted ” Cotton Seminar & Kisan Mela” and ” Mango Seminar” recently which have given a very positive message to the farming community of the region. It can be said that with the presence of MNS-UAM in the region, there will be a very positive impact on the agriculture of this region and the other parts of the country will also get equal benefits from research conducted under the umbrella of this University.
You Might Also Like
- Track Your Pakistani Passport Status Check Online Details Vi...
- UET Peshawar Admissions 2021 Entry Test Preparation Online
- University of Peshawar UOP BA BSC B.TH Nursing Annual Admiss...
- PHSA Peshawar Paramedical Course Admission 2021 NTS Applicat...
- NUST Master MS Admissions 2021 Apply Online
- DUET Karachi Admission Fall 2021 Entry Test Dates Apply Onli...
- University of Peshawar UOP Admissions 2021
- Islamia University Bahawalpur IUB MA MSc Date Sheet Download
- IIEE Institute Karachi Admission Fall 2021 Eligibility Appli...
- PIPOS Pakistan Institute of Prosthetic and Orthotic Sciences...