Upcoming Punjab Educators Jobs 2023 16000 Vacancies in PED
Upcoming Punjab Educators Jobs 2023 will be announced on this page as officials will declare. The government of Punjab will announce the Upcoming Punjab Educators Jobs 2023 for the vacant situations soon. The test result, interview schedule, and final merit list also will upload here soon. Applicants keep in touch with this site to get the latest updates. Here we will update complete details about the Upcoming Punjab Educators Jobs like eligibility criteria, applying last dates, application form, test dates, and roll no slips.
Higher Education Department, Punjab has obtained approvals for the upcoming educator jobs in Punjab, Pakistan. This announcement is available for primary, elementary, and secondary schools. Both male and female applicants will be eligible to apply for the upcoming educator job in 2023. The Government of Punjab has also reserved a quota for disabled applicants. According to the newspaper, 16000 educators will be recruited. Punjab Government has given approval for the recruitment of educators. PPSC will publish the advertisement for these upcoming jobs after September.
There is one more big announcement is that those who have a degree in the third division cannot apply. 90% of seats for this recruitment program for Arts. Previous policies will not be followed in this recruitment program. Policies will be totally changed. B. Ed marks will increase as well. Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree master’s degree and Commerce, Engineering & Agriculture applicants will be eligible as well.
|Name of Department||Punjab Education Department|
Upcoming Punjab Educators Jobs 2023 16000 Vacancies in PED
Total Vacancies of Upcoming Punjab Educators Jobs:
The Punjab Education Department has announced 16000 educators in Punjab for elementary, primary, and secondary schools.
To apply online for PPSC educators Jobs 2023 and further details: Click Here
Upcoming Educators Jobs 2023 Latest News
Education Jobs in 2023 Latest news on jobs Across Punjab Pakistan. According to a tweet posted by PML N leader and Punjab Education Minister Rana Mashood Ahmed Khan, the Punjab School Education Department (PED) intends to recruit 16000 instructors throughout the province.
This is only to address the demands of the schools and reduce unemployment. 16000 Jobs for educators 2023 New Punjab School Education Department Advertisement, “After four years and soon after entering government, we are recruiting 16000 educators. We will continue to grow every year,” the official declared. The minister also said that during the previous administration (2013-2018), the department hired two-thirds of (two lakh thirty-three thousand) educators.
- ESE – Arts (BS – 9)
- ESE – Science (BS – 9)
- SESE – Arts (BS – 14)
- SESE – Science (BS – 14)
- SESE – Arabic (BS – 14)
- SESE – PET (BS – 14)
- SESE – DM (BS – 14)
- SESE – Computer Science (BS – 14)
- SSE – Arts (BS – 16)
- SSE – Science (BS – 16)
- SSE – Computer Science (BS – 16)
- Assistant Education Officer (AEO) (BS – 16)
Eligibility Criteria for Upcoming Educators Jobs 2023
- Age Limit for Male Candidates
The applicant must not be less than 25 years of age and not more than 40years of age in order to be eligible for an upcoming educator job.
- Age Limit for Female Candidates
The applicant must not be less than 205years of age and not more than 42years of age in order to be eligible for upcoming educator jobs 2023-23.
- Academic Qualification for Educators jobs 2023
The applicants are required to have a minimum of 16 years of education in order to be eligible for upcoming educator jobs, with any of the below listed academic qualifications:
- BA (Hons.)
- BSc (Hons.)
Salary Details of Upcoming Punjab Educators Jobs
|Sr.#||Post Name||Salary Per Month|
|1||Primary School Teacher||20,000|
|2||Elementary School Teacher||25,000|
|3||Secondary School Teacher||30,000|
The requirements to apply for Educators jobs
- Application/Updated CV/Resume
- Copies of all documents used in education
- CNIC Copies
- Copies of Domicile
- Recent passport size photograph
How can I apply for Educator Jobs in 2023?
- Candidates who meet the requirements for eligibility are eligible to apply for jobs after the announcement of an official advertisement.
- Students should visit the nearest school located in your district or tehsil in which the job will be open. Submit your CV/Application.
- Include all pertinent documents outlined below.
- At the time of the interview, is presented with copies of all the documents in original form and a CV.
- Only candidates who are shortlisted will be invited to interviews
- Stay tuned for more information on educators
Upcoming Educator Jobs 2023
We know this news is really exciting. The candidates who were in wait for the announcement of Punjab Educators Jobs 2023, their wait is over now. If they want to know more details regarding the upcoming educator jobs then keep visiting our website gotest.pk for any latest updates and details for upcoming educator jobs 2023-23. Suppose you are a busy person and unable to keep track then click the bell icon provided on the lower right side of the page to receive desktop notifications. If you would like to receive email notifications from us regarding this then add your email address to our subscription list and stay updated and well aware.
Is B Ed necessary for PPSC jobs?
PPSC Educators Jobs 2023 is near as Education Minister Punjab Murad Raas stated that the Punjab School Education Department would hire 16000+ teachers for BPS-14 and BPS-15. MA or MSC is required. For PPSC Educators Jobs 2023, B.ed is optional
What is the work of an educator?
A teacher is someone who teaches students in school or another learning environment. Teachers are responsible for preparing lesson plans and supervising students in classroom environments. They also need to grade coursework and manage classroom expectations.
How do I apply to be an educator?
Ed and an M. ed degree are unnecessary for all of these jobs. Applicants with the required qualifications may apply for teaching positions at schools in Punjab.
What are the passing marks for PPSC Test?
The Test consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The applicants must earn 40 marks in the PPSC test to qualify for the next round.
You Might Also Like
- Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2023 Application Form Onl...
- Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad AIOU Jobs 2023 Applic...
- School Education Department Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- Join FIA jobs 2023 NTS Written Test Online Preparation
- Deputy District Attorney Law Department SPSC jobs 2023 Apply...
- Sindh Education Department SPSC Jobs 2023 Application Form O...
- Pakistan Bureau Of Statistics PBS Jobs 2023 Download Applica...
- Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2023 Apply Online and...
- PPO Jobs 2023 Test Result and Selected Candidates list Distr...
- Pakistan Railways Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last Date
kia b.ed must hy