Teaching Hospital and Medical College Saidu Sharif Swat has announced the Jobs 2019 for the various positions if your are interested the you must apply but you make sure that you are fulfilling the eligibility Criteria. If your eligible then you must apply to the NTS as soon as possible because the department of Teaching Hospital and Medical College Saidu Sharif Swat has assigned the NST to commence the Test and collect the Application Form and display the List of Candidates for the recruitment as well. Application are invited for the following posts except S.No. 5 & 6 from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakthunkhwa fulfilling the given criteria. Last date of apply is Thursday 28th March 2019.
For posts at S.No. 1 to 4 application forms and other details are available at this page. Which mart be read carefully before applying. For post at S.No-05 (Junior Clerk) deceased employees son as well as Class-IV employees of Saidu Medical College Saidu Sherif Swat at 5.0005 shall submit their application direct to the undersigned. For post at S.No-06 (Driver) the candidate shall submit their application direct to the undersigned after registration with Employment exchange at Panr Mingora Swat. In service candidates must apply through proper channel. NOC will be required at the time of interview by department. This Form must be carefully filled in by the candidate since the provided information will be used foe further process. Candidate will be self-responsible for outcome of any deficient or wrong information submitted or late apply.
Teaching Hospital and Medical College Saidu Sharif Swat Jobs 2019 NTS Test Application Form List of Candidates
- Prescribed NTS form must be submitted along with attested copies of CHIC, relevant degrees certificates and Fee submitted slip (NTS Copy) to NTS Headquarters “Plot No 96, Street No 34, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Government Policy. Only short listed candidate will be called for
- TA/DA will be allowed. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the whole process.
- NIT will charge Rs. 460/- (including tax) per candidate for test process. Last date of apply is Thursday 28th March 2019.
- NIS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/post service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for Appearing in the test.
For further information Regarding test Process Keep visiting regularly at this page Best of Luck