The Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) has just announced the schedule for its latest recruitment’s in the Health and Home Department of the province. According to the official advertisement issued by the authority, the health educator/ health education officer 9 posts are available in the Health department while in Home department, 200 vacancies for Inspector Investigation and 170 vacancies for Inspector (Law) are needed to be fulfilled by the suitable individuals. So all the candidates interested in these vacancies have been directed to obtain the application form for this purpose from the official Sindh Public Service Commission website which after being duly filled must be submitted to the authorized department till 18th July, 2020.
First the available vacancies are for Health Education Officer (BPS-17) that are total 9 out of which 5 are for rural and 4 are for urban areas. The age limit is between 21 to 30 years while the required education for them is masters degree with minimum second division.
On the other hand, we have tons of vacancies available in the Home Department at the positions of Inspector Law and Inspector Investigation. Below we have discussed the details related to the quota according to which these vacancies will be divided.
Inspector Investigation (200 vacancies):
- Open Merit (Male/ Female): 12 (Rural) + 8 (Urban)
- Male: 92 (Rural) + 62 (Urban)
- Female: 11 (Rural) + 7 (Urban)
- Minorities Quota: 5 (Rural) + 3 (Urban)
Inspector Law (170 vacancies):
- Open Merit (Male/ Female): 10 (Rural) + 7 (Urban)
- Male: 79 (Rural) + 52 (Urban)
- Female: 9 (Rural) + 6 (Urban)
- Minorities Quota: 4 (Rural) + 3 (Urban)
SPSC Home Department Inspector Investigation / Law Jobs 2020 Application Form Online Apply Last Date Advertisement
- To Download the Application Form: Click Here
The age limit for all these posts is between 21 to 30 years while further eligibility criteria related to the qualification and experience can be checked in detail through the official SPSC Home Department Inspector Investigation / Law Jobs 2020 advertisement given over this page.
Once you have check all the eligibility requirements and thing that you meet the complete criteria then that next thing you need to do is to apply for your desired post. For the ease of interested individuals, the forms have been made available over the official SPSC website or can also be downloaded from this page for even more convenience.
After you have download the application form, fill all the required information, attach all necessary documents and then submit it to the authorized department till the due date which is 18th July, 2020. Do make sure that the form is completely filled with correct information in all aspects and is also submitted till the due date because no incomplete or submitted after the due date application forms will be entertained under any condition.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- LCWU Lahore Jobs 2020 Assistant Professor and Lecturer Appli...
- Assistant E/M Technicians and Janitors Job 2020 of Pakistan ...
- Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Jobs 2020 Application F...
- Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2020 Apply Online and...
- Join PAF 2020 Online Registration for Nursing Assistant
- Punjab Police Sub Inspector and ASI Jobs 2020 PPSC Apply Onl...
- Punjab Police Jobs 2020 Sub Inspector and ASI PPSC Preparati...
- Daewoo Bus Hostess Jobs in Pakistan for Girls Apply Now
- National Foods limited Karachi NTS Training Program 2020 App...
- CTSP Govt National Archives Pak Jobs 2020 Application Form R...