Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has declared the latest vacancies in Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department. They call the application form of eligible candidates online. They are seeking the applications of Associate Professors (BPS-19), Senior Registrars (BPS-18) and Assistant Professors (BPS-18). However, applicants having the equivalent and meet qualification apply within date. National Testing Service NTS will conduct the test from the candidates and will make a list of selected candidates. Applicants need to read complete instructions and terms & conditions. Important dates are given below.
- Jobs’ Date: 8th March 2020.
- Last Date: 24th March 2020.
- Test Date: Announced Soon.
National Testing Service NTS calls the Assistant professor of applicants having the MBBS or equivalent medical qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) and the postgraduate qualification of FCPS/MS/FRCS/MRCP/MD/Diplomat of American Board in the respective specialty or equivalent medical qualification in the respective specialty recognized by PMDC. Age limit of 25 to 45 and certain relaxation is also declared in this regard. For the Assistant Professor, there is experience demand of applicants. Applicants must be attached to the experience certificate with the Application form. Senior Registrar qualification is MBBS or is equivalent.
Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Applicants who will appear in Test/ Interview original CNIC is expectable.
- Applicants advised reading all instructions of Punjab Public service Commission PPSC.
- Applicants must submit their application form before the closing date.
- Applicants download the application form from above.
- Applicants fill the application form duly and input exact and correct info.
- If applicants provide misguide information to the department then the application will be rejected.
- Receiving applications for after closing date will not entertain.
- Applicants must download the challan form.
- Applicants must pay the challan form in any nearest branch of the National bank of Pakistan or State Bank of Pakistan.
- The amount of the Challan form is Rs. 600/-.
- Challan form slip and all required documents and experience certificates will be attached with the application form.
You Might Also Like
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020 OTS A...
- National Logistics Cell NLC Jobs 2020 Application Form Onlin...