Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Department announced the latest jobs of Medical officers for males and females through Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. They are seeking the application form of eligible candidates before the closing dates. Applicants read all the instructions of the PPSC and application process, test process recruitment criteria before application submission.
- Jobs Date: 9th February 2020.
- Last Date: 24th February 2020.
- Test Date: Announced Soon.
Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Department have announced jobs through Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. All the candidates who are well educated and fulfill the eligibility criteria should apply online for the offered post. The Department has announced the jobs for the post of Medical Officer BS-17. All the Female Aspirants are invited to apply for the Medical Officer in Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Department. Punjab Public Service Commission will conduct the written test from the postulants. Aspirants must have the domicile of Punjab province and the appointment of the applicants will be anywhere in Punjab. The age limit is 22 to 30 years and 8 years of age relaxation will be given. Postulants who meet the requirements are able to apply for the Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Department PPSC Jobs 2020 online.
All the individuals who are eligible and competent they should apply online through PPSC. To apply for the offered post applicants should have the MBBS at least 2nd division registered with PMDC. All the female open the online application portal provides all the information required in the online registration form and upload the photograph and front and back photographs of CNIC. Download the challan form and deposit it in any online branch of State Bank or National Bank or government treasury on or before the last date. Late submission of online application and challan form will not be accepted.
Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Department PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
Education: MBBS at least 2nd division, Preferably dealing with Mentally Retarded Children.
Age Limit: 22 to 30 years
Terms and Conditions:
- Aspirants must bring original valid CNIC issued by NADRA in Test/Interview.
- After the submission of application form candidates will have the editing option to correct any data in the online application till the closing date.
- In PPSC examination negative marking shall be done and for each wrong option, 0.25 mark shall be deducted.
- The general age relaxation of 8 years will be given according to government policy.
How to apply:
- Aspirants should click the above-mentioned link to apply for the PPSC announced jobs.
- Individuals enter the complete information required in the online application.
- Upload the photographs and back, front images of the CNIC card.
- Download the challan form and pay it in any online branch of the National Bank or state bank or government treasury within the due date.
- The submission of the application will be done before the last date.
- Late submission or incorrect information will be rejected.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...