Government of Sindh has announced the 1500+ vacancies of lectureship through Sindh public Service Commission. The List of these vacancies are Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Zoology, Commerce, Economics, Geography, Statistics, Education, English, Muslims History, Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, Sindhi, Urdu, Islamic Culture, Civic and Political Science. The Eligible candidates apply for given post.
- Job Announced date: 24th November, 2020.
- Last date of application Submission: 24th December, 2020.
- Roll No Slip and Test Date: Announce soon.
The Education and Literacy Department working under the supervision of Government of Sindh has invited applications from eligible candidates interesting in filling the positions of Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Zoology, Commerce, Economics, Geography, Statistics, Education, English, Muslims History, Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, , Sindhi, Urdu, Islamic Culture, Civic and Political Science. In order to become part of the selection process, the candidates need to get themselves registered first for which the application forms can be submitted to the Directorate General (Monitoring & Evaluation) Office, Karachi till 15th July, 2020.
Prior to applying for any of the announced vacancies, all the interested individuals should first take a look at the eligibility criteria for sure. As the Sindh Education and Literacy Department has a very strict recruitment criteria, that’s why no applicant will be given any relaxation what so ever related to the eligibility requirements. So any candidate who doesn’t meet even a single requirement related to age, qualification, domicile and experience for their desired post, should not even waste their time while applying for it.
Sindh Education Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Application Form Online Apply
The individuals who meet all these basic needs can apply for their desired position immediately. For this the candidates need to submit their forms at the Directorate General (Monitoring & Evaluation) Office, Karachi via courier. The documents needed to be attached with the form are listed below:
- Two copies of CNIC
- Copy of Domicile
- Copy of PRC Form D
- Attest copies of educational certificates
- Three passport size recent photographs
At the time of submission, kindly do make sure that the form is filled duly in all aspects and all the required documents are also attached with it. Reviewing the complete form before submission is necessary as any incomplete or incorrectly filled applications will be rejected immediately.
The last date of submitting the applications is 15th July, 2020 after which all the received forms will be reviewed by the authorized department and shortlisted candidates will be called for taking part in the further process.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...