The government of Sindh has announced the 1500+ vacancies of lectureship through Sindh Public Service Commission. The List of these vacancies is Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Zoology, Commerce, Economics, Geography, Statistics, Education, English, Muslims History, Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, Sindhi, Urdu, Islamic Culture, Civic, and Political Science. The Eligible candidates apply for the given post.
- Job Announced date:
- Last date of application Submission:
- Roll No Slip and Test Date:
The Education and Literacy Department working under the supervision of the Government of Sindh has invited applications from eligible candidates interesting in filling the positions of Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Zoology, Commerce, Economics, Geography, Statistics, Education, English, Muslims History, Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, Sindhi, Urdu, Islamic Culture, Civic, and Political Science. In order to become part of the selection process, the candidates need to get themselves registered first for which the application forms can be submitted to the Directorate General (Monitoring & Evaluation) Office, Karachi till last date.
Prior to applying for any of the announced vacancies, all the interested individuals should first take a look at the eligibility criteria for sure. As the Sindh Education and Literacy Department has very strict recruitment criteria, that’s why no applicant will be given any relaxation whatsoever related to the eligibility requirements. So any candidate who doesn’t meet even a single requirement related to age, qualification, domicile, and experience for their desired post, should not even waste their time while applying for it.
Sindh Education Department SPSC Jobs 2022 Application Form Online Apply
Individuals who meet all these basic needs of Sindh Education Department SPSC Jobs can apply for their desired position immediately. For this the candidates need to submit their forms at the Directorate General (Monitoring & Evaluation) Office, Karachi via courier. The documents needed to be attached with the form are listed below:
- Two copies of CNIC
- Copy of Domicile
- Copy of PRC Form D
- Attest copies of educational certificates
- Three passport size recent photographs
At the time of submission, kindly do make sure that the form is filled duly in all aspects and all the required documents are also attached with it. Reviewing the complete form before the submission is necessary as any incomplete or incorrectly filled applications will be rejected immediately.
The last date of submitting the applications last date after which all the received forms will be reviewed by the authorized department and shortlisted candidates will be called for taking part in the further process.
You Might Also Like
- Join FIA jobs 2022 NTS Written Test Online Preparation
- TEVTA Jobs 2022 at Govt College of Technology Taxila
- Njp.gov.pk Jobs 2022 Online Apply, Roll No Slip
- Sindh Prison Department Jobs 2022 Apply Online
- Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022 Download Applica...
- Election Commission of Pakistan ECP jobs 2022 Online Apply
- HITEC University Taxila Jobs 2022 Application Form
- Latest BISE Bahawalpur Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2022 Application Form Last...
- University of Education UE Lahore jobs 2022 Apply Online