SBP State Bank of Pakistan OG-2 Jobs 2019 Batch 23rd announced and they assigned the NTS to conduct the Test so you must Online Registration at nts and then you roll number slip will be sent to you on your residential address. State Bank of Pakistan, the Central Bank, regulates the monetary and credit system of Pakistan and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of country’s productive resources.
To further strengthen institutional capacity and as part of Strategic Plan to strengthen HR base, SBP invites applications from talented, self-motivated, result oriented and energetic candidates for “Assistant Directors (OG-2)” under State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) – 23rd Batch. The positions are permanently based in Karachi. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide excellent opportunities for candidates desirous of building a long-term career in a challenging environment at SBP.
SBP State Bank of Pakistan OG-2 Jobs 2019 Batch 23rd NTS Test Online Registration
Guidelines to submit Applications for SBOTS 23rd Batch
Last Date For Application Submission : Monday, 11th March 2019
Please fill and submit applications in one go as the system will not save any un-submitted data.
Application consists of 3 parts:
- Personal Information
- Academic Information
- Experience Information (if any)
- Please note that it is the bank’s discretion to assign you any test center near to your preferred test center.
- Please ensure that the information submitted by you is correct before submitting as once
submitted the data cannot be amended.
- Upon submission you will receive an auto-generated e-mail at your given e-mail address, which will contain Application Form and Fee Challan.
- After submission of the fee, please attach 3 passport size photographs on the Application Form, and a copy of Deposit Slip and send to the address given in the Advertisement via surface mail, before the given deadline.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained.
- In case of any issues in submission of your application, please contact at [email protected]