Punjab Revenue Authority (PRA), Government of Punjab is seeking services of suitable qualified and experienced Pakistani national holding domicile of Punjab purely on contract basis likely to be move on permanent nature against (lump-sum pay package) according to contract policy 2004. In order to ensure the fairness and merit throughout the entire recruitment process. PRA has assigned this crucial responsibility to National Testing Service, which is an autonomous body established only for the purpose to help out in recruiting the most appropriate candidates for by Conduction of tests,interviews etc.
Aspirants can easily get application forms which are readily available here on this page. PRA has its own vision, mission and values. It’s vision is to access and stabilize itself at a level where it could ensure judicious revenue mobilization for sustainable development. PRA is endeavoring to develop a durable/Reliable system of modern and responsive tax management.
In this regard, PRA is wholeheartedly Determined to the of “professionalism”, “fairness” and “trustworthiness”.Now PRA is going to make vibrant team by selecting dynamic candidates for the following positions.
- Assistant Director(Systems)
- Assistant Director( Database/Program Officer)
- Assistant Director(Software Program)
- Assistant Director( Networks)
- Assistant Director(Applications)
- Assistant Director( Data Analysis)
- Graphic Designer.
To meet the requirements for aforesaid post,aspirants must have qualifications with respective disciplines like MS/BS in Electrical/Computer/Software/Telecom Engineering, computer Science,Information System or related subject along with minimum 3 experience. Candidate must have wide exposure of software development including with designing and maintenance of large databases, oracle & SQL databases, backup and recovery of databases etc.
Punjab Revenue Authority NTS Jobs 2019 Application Form Last Date Eligibility
Punjab Revenue Authority, Government of the Punjab
General terms & Conditions:
- Candidates shall have to to submit application form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs.500/- in favor of National Testing Service, Copy of CNIC and two passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained and candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Only Short-listed candidates on the basis of written test will be called for interview.
- Candidates shall have to produce original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be given for test/interview.
Last date for submission of application is 28th January,2019. Candidates can download application form from here and roll number slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched on this page soon.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- Assistant E/M Technicians and Janitors Job 2020 of Pakistan ...
- Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Jobs 2020 Application F...
- Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2020 Apply Online and...
- Join PAF 2020 Online Registration for Nursing Assistant
- Punjab Police Sub Inspector and ASI Jobs 2020 PPSC Apply Onl...
- Punjab Police Jobs 2020 Sub Inspector and ASI PPSC Preparati...
- Daewoo Bus Hostess Jobs in Pakistan for Girls Apply Now
- National Foods limited Karachi NTS Training Program 2020 App...
- CTSP Govt National Archives Pak Jobs 2020 Application Form R...
- Punjab Police Jobs 2020 for Male and Female as Constable