Punjab Prison Department NTS Jobs announced Warder vacant posts recruitment for Jail Khana Jaat Punjab. More then 600 numerous jobs of Warder for Rawalpindi region which is encompass on Central Jail Rawalpindi, District jail Attock, Jehlum, Gujrat, Mandi Bahuddin and sub jail Chakwal. All Eligible candidates from all over the Punjab are strongly encouraged to apply for these posts. Prison Department has assigned this crucial responsibility to National testing service Pakistan in order to ensure transparency and merit throughout the process. Aspirants can download application form along with chalan form from here, affixed on this page as well as roll number slips, test and interview schedule will also be readily available.
Prisons Department is responsible for the confinement of inmates who have been arrested and are awaiting trial while on judicial remand. Moreover, it is also responsible for those who have been convicted for a crime or sentenced to serve time in a prison/jail. The main functions of Prisons includes, maintenance of order and discipline among inmates, execution and implementation of sentences awarded by the court of law, ensuring the care, custody and control of prisoner, Rehabilitation of inmates through vocational training, reformation of inmates through education, recreation of inmates within the parameters of security, psychological and social counseling of inmates and capacity-building of Prisons staff.
Metric with 2nd division or equivalent degree.
Physical standard( Height 170 Cm, Chest at least, 78 Cm.)
General Terms and conditions:
- From above said positions 20% quota specifically reserved for the children of in-service/Retired department Servants.
- 15 % Quota is reserved for retired armed servants while 5% Quota is reserved for Minorities.
- Government employees can apply through proper channel.
- Physical as well as written screening tests will be conducted by NTS for such positions.
- Department is authorized to increase/decrease the positions accordingly.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Roll number slips contain the date,place of test shall be posted by NTS one week before the test.
- Successful candidates upon final selection will have to fill the bond that they will render their services in Rawalpindi religion for 5 years without demanding of transfer.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates for test and interview.
- Physical as well as written test schedules shall also be displayed on NTS website.
How to Apply?
- Application Form and online deposit slip is available here on this page.
- Please deposit test fee of Rs.260/– through the prescribed deposit slip at the branches of Meezan,HBL or MCB.
- Attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC,domicile and 2 passport size photographs must be affixed with Applications,otherwise these will not be entertained.
- Application must be completed with all aspects as well according to the instructions mentioned on the application form.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- NTS will not be responsible for the late receipt of application through post or by any courier service
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarter, 1-E,Street number I-8/2-46 Islamabad on prescribed forma along with paid online deposit slip(original).
Last Date to Apply:
Last for the submission of application is 13, February,2018. For getting further Updated information keep in touch with this page accordingly.