Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC announced the Sub Inspector and ASI Jobs 2020. They call the candidates for BPSC-11, BPSC-14 Scale seats. The no of posts announced is 430 all over the Punjab province. Aspirants will apply online and then call for the screening tests. Test center details are mention in advertisements. In the application process, the candidates must select the test center. It is advised that the candidates must read the syllabus and prepare the syllabus for the screening test.
- Announced Date: 22nd October 2020.
- Last Date ASI: 19th November 2020.
- Last Date SI: 12th November 2020.
- Test date: Announced Soon.
Punjab Police Jobs 2020 has been announced by the official department of the recruitment they assigned the PPSC for the Testing/Evaluation purpose on their behalf, So Punjab Publish Service Commission PPSC will collect the online registration from the candidates, So we are advising all candidates that they should use the online registration button on the ppsc website and then fill up the online application form with the correct information because the application those are incomplete that application for will not be entertained and application form those are with wrong information submitted will be rejected and the department will take strict action according to the misleading/deceiving policy.
The Application online registration will be closed after the due dates so you must fill-up the form and submit with the correct information before the closing date. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as Important Instructions to Candidates given on the PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
The Applicants are required to submit an Online Application Form on PPSC Website before the Closing Date which is 12-11-2020 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and Important Instructions to Candidates.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector and ASI Jobs 2020 PPSC Apply Online Eligibility Written Test Syllabus
Important Notice :
Candidates are required to mention Physical Standard in their Online Application Form as per Certificate of Physical Standard issued by the Medical Superintendent of District Headquarters Hospitals or Service Hospital, Lahore or Police Hospitals shall be accepted under the Regulations/Policy Decisions. However, a Medical Fitness Certificate issued within three (03) months prior to the closing date of the Advertisement shall be accepted subject to the condition that the candidate fulfills all other requirements of Physical Standards prescribed for the post.
Important Dates :
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 12th-19th November 2020
- Test Date: Announced Soon
- Test Result: Announced Soon
- Interview Date: Announced Soon
Important Notice :
No relaxation of any of the conditions of eligibility will be granted in any case.
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (second division) from a recognized University.
- Amongst in-service Head Constables and Constables with three years’ service as Head Constable and Constable in the Punjab Police Department and having clean service
- Only the Constable and Head Constable recruited in District Police on Permanent Basis (Either Serving in Districts or in Borrowing Units / Organizations on transfer or deputation) are eligible to apply against the posts of their concerned regions.
- Relaxation in Age and Qualification shall not be granted in any
- In case of employees of District Police working in other Units on Deputation or Borrowing Basis, they will be required to submit Deputation / Borrowing orders at the time of the Interview.
- The Experience Certificate must be signed and stamped by the District Police Officer (DPO) / City Police Officer (CPO) / Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) of the concerned
- The experience will be accepted after the prescribed qualification.
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...