Punjab Police is recruiting Assistant Sub Inspector through Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. Hundred of Punjab Police seats will be announced in all Districts of Punjab. The No. of the post in districts can check the below table. After approving the Punjab Government Punjab police Department has announced multiple of Assistant Sub inspector and Sub Inspector jobs through PPSC. On here we share PPSC registration forms, last date, eligibility criteria, test schedule, result and merit list of selected candidates.
All police jobs will be updated on this page. Here all candidates can prepare for their Written exams and Interviews.
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Lahore Region) (124 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Sheikhupura Region) (13 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Gujranwala Region) (20 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Rawalpindi Region) (26 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Sargodha Region) (13 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Faisalabad REgion) (23 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Sahiwal Region) (08 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Multan Region) (09 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Bahawalpur Region) (26 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (D.G.Khan Region) (11 Posts)
Punjab Police has announced the following posts:
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Lahore Region)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Sheikhupura Region)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 ( Gujranwala Region)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Rawalpindi Region)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Sargodha Region)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Faisalabad Region)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Sahiwal Region)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Multan Region)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Bahawalpur Region)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (D.G.Khan Region.)
Punjab Police PPSC Apply Online
This is a very good opportunity for all the candidates who want to join Punjab Police as the applications from the interested candidates have been invited by Punjab Police. The jobs are available for both males and females as a constable. We advise our visitor before applying candidates must read eligibility criteria all PPSC website then register them online. PPSC Punjab Police Jobs Online Registration eligibility criteria last test date provided on here.
PPSC Roll No Slip 2022 Punjab Police
Those candidates who submit complete application form and eligible for written test can download PPSC roll no slip online at official website. PPSC will declare the roll no slip of of candidates who have required qualification and eligible for written test. PPSC roll no slip is the key to participate in the written test.
PPSC Test Result 2022
Punjab Police Assistant Sub Inspector PPSC written Test Result 2022 check online on here. PPSC announce test schedule and conduct written test of candidates on announce date. Applicants who appear in written test are now able to check their result online on this page.
Punjab Police Merit List 2022
Punjab police PPSC Final merit list of selected candidates download online on official website. PPSC will declare the merit list of eligible candidates and also rejected candidates list upload at website. After declaration the merit list only those candidates who take place in merit list are called for interview.
These jobs are available in various districts of Punjab province including Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Rahim Yar Khan, Jehlum, Gujranwala, Attock, Sargodha, Mianwali, DG Khan and Muzaffargarh, etc. If you are interested in this job then you should immediately apply for it before the last registration date as the forms received after the due date will not be considered by the relevant department. Punjab Police vacancies have been announced with respect to fulfill the capacity of the department and to maintain law & order situation as well.
The willing candidates can obtain the application form for the job for Rs. 25 only from the District Police Headquarter (CPO/DPO Office). The filled application form along with all required documents is needed to be submitted to the District Police Headquarter (CPO/DPO Office) by the announced date.
There is a certain eligibility criterion that every candidate must fulfill which has been mentioned below.
- Age: Between 21 to 35 years.
- Height: At least 5 foot 7 inches for a male and 5 foot 2 inches for female candidates.
- Men Chest: Minimum 33×34 – ½
- Education: At least Matric or Equivalent.
- Residence: The applicant has to be the residence of the district he/she is applying for.
How To Apply?
- The application form can be obtained and submitted at the Police Lines Qila Gujar Singh Lahore on the payment of Rs. 600/- which is non-refundable.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- Those who wanted to apply the family claim should attach relevant documents with the application form.
- Information about the recruitment schedule can be obtained from Police Line Qila Gujar Singh Lahore.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of the interview.
Online Test for Punjab Police Jobs Written Test Preparation
Police General Knowledge Test Online 1
Police General Knowledge Test Online 2
Police General Knowledge Test 1 Online (Self Assessment)
Police General Knowledge Test 2 Online (Self Assessment)
Police General Knowledge Test 1 Online Model Self Assessment
Police General Knowledge 2 Test Online Model Self Assessment
Police General Knowledge 1 Test Online Current Affairs
Police General Knowledge 2 Test Online Current Affairs
Police World General Knowledge Test 1 Online in Urdu
Police World General Knowledge Test 2 Online in Urdu
Police World General Knowledge Test 1 Online in Urdu Language
Police World General Knowledge Test 1 Online in Urdu MCQ’s
Police World General Knowledge Test 1 Online in Urdu For all Posts MCQ’s
Police World General Knowledge Test 1 Online Grammar Fill in the Blank
Police World General Knowledge Test 1 Online Grammar Preparing
Police World General Knowledge Test 1 Online For Grammar Vocabulary learning
Police General Knowledge Online Test 1 Pakistan Affairs
Police General Knowledge Online Test 1 Pakistan Affairs
Further details about the jobs can be checked from the relevant District Police Headquarters (CPO/DPO Office). Remember that no candidate will be given any kind of relaxation related to the eligibility criteria. According to the announcement, a 5% quota has been reserved for minorities, 10 % for former army personals and 15% for female applicants.
Make sure that your application form is complete according to all mentioned requirements before submitting it to the relevant department because only those candidates will be called for test/interview whose application forms will fulfill all the requirements.
A constable is recruited by the Special Board headed by a Deputy Inspector General of Police as Chairman, along with two Superintendents of Police who act as Members and Secretary of the Board, respectively. Recruitment for Constables at the district level is done through a competitive examination held by the Selection Board indicated. Besides the performance in the written examination; the respective Boards determine the suitability of the candidates for a job in the Police Department.
Following the footsteps of the Federal and Provincial Public Service Commissions, the practice of employing the services of psychologists to determine the suitability of candidates is likely to be replicated at the Constable level in near future.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022 Download Applica...
- Election Commission of Pakistan ECP jobs 2022 Online Apply
- HITEC University Taxila Jobs 2022 Application Form
- Latest BISE Bahawalpur Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2022 Application Form Last...
- University of Education UE Lahore jobs 2022 Apply Online
- OTS FBR Jobs 2022 Federal Board of Revenue Islamabad Online ...
- Islamabad High Court Jobs 2022 Online Apply
- Federal Board of Revenue FPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Da...
- Federal Board Of Revenue FBR Jobs 2022 OTS Download Applicat...