Here Is Complete Guide of Apply Online Registration and Forms Submission Guide Line for all Punjab Districts as Sub Inspectors Jobs 2020. There are a large number of Jobs Announced in whole Punjab Police both for Male and Female.
Punjab Police 2020 Jobs Online Registration Apply and Submission of Forms Guideline
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date. Candidates should fill the On-line form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till 04:00 P.M (office closing time) of last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than online will not be accepted.
2. Original Treasury receipt of Rs.400/- under head: “C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the On-line Application Form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of interview/viva voce, without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in interview / viva voce.
3. HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not needed.
4. Correspondence with candidates will be done through E-mail. Candidates are advised to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create e-mail account immediately.
5. If the number of applicants is higher than 10000 or Post-to-Candidate ratio is more than 1:100, the candidates shall be short listed for written test as per Post-to-Candidate ratio of 1:50 on academic basis.
6. The academic merit will be calculated on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the Board/University examinations from Matric to minimum prescribed qualification provided in the online application from as per policy.
7. If a candidate possesses higher qualification of minimum two years than the minimum qualification prescribed for a post, he/she will be exempted from shortlisting and will be called for written test.
8. Schedule of written test will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
9. IN CASE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE IN HIS/HER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PROVE TO BE INCORRECT AT ANY STAGE, HE/SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE RULES.
10. The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written test is fixed.
11. Candidates presently living/residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
12. Following documents in original along with a set of photocopy will be required if called for interview / viva voce.
a) Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
b) Matriculation Certificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) Islamabad showing total/ obtained marks, date of birth or school leaving certificate showing date of birth.
c) Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ level along with equivalent qualification.
d) Bachelor / Master Degrees / Detailed marks of relevant academic certificates issued by the Controller of Examinations.
e) Certificate of physical standard.
f) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
g) In case of Government Servant, Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
h) Original Valid C.N.I.C.
i) Passport size photograph.
j) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by the HEC and declared equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the concerned department.
Note: You Can Now Prepare Your Written Test Punjab Police Jobs 2020 as Sub Inspector Here by Clicking the link Below.
Last date to apply online is 15th August, 2020. For getting more updates regarding the roll number slips and results keep in touch with us as well.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...