[ Important Note ]
Punjab Police is recruiting Constable,ASI and Sub Inspector SI through Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. Hundred of Punjab Polices seats will be announced in all Districts.
Last date to apply:
22nd July 2019.
Registration Online: Click Here.
All Polices jobs will be updated at this page. Here all candidates can prepare for their Written exams and Interviews.
Punjab Police has announced following posts:
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Lahore Region) (78 Posts)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Sheikhupura Region) (34 Posts)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 ( Gujranwala Region) (45 Posts)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Rawalpindi Region) (47 Posts)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Sargodha Region) (38 Posts)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Faisalabad Region) (41 Posts)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Sahiwal Region) (28 Posts)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Multan Region) (34 Posts)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (Bahawalpur Region) (46 Posts)
- Sub Inspector BPS-14 (D.G.Khan Region. (41 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Lahore Region) (20 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Sheikhupura Region) (09 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Gujranwala Region) (11 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Rawalpindi Region) (12 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Sargodha Region) (09 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Faisalabad REgion) (10 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Sahiwal Region) (07 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Multan Region) (09 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (Bahawalpur Region) (11 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-11 (D.G.Khan Region) (10 Posts)
This is a very good opportunity for all the candidates who want to join Punjab Police as the applications from the interested candidates have been invited by Punjab Police. The jobs are available for both males and females as a constable.
These jobs are available in various districts of Punjab province including Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Rahim Yar Khan, Jehlum, Gujranwala, Attock, Sargodha, Mianwali, DG Khan and Muzaffargarh etc. If you are interested in this job than you should immediately apply for it before the last registration date as the forms received after the due date will not be considered by the relevant department.Punjab Police vacancies has been announced with respect to fulfill the capacity of the department and to maintain law & order situation as well.
The willing candidates can obtain the application form for the job for Rs. 25 only from the District Police Headquarter (CPO/DPO Office). The filled application form along with all required documents is needed to be submitted in the District Police Headquarter (CPO/DPO Office) till the announced date.
There is a certain eligibility criteria that every candidate must fulfill which has been mentioned below.
- Age: Between 18 to 22 years.
- Height: At least 5 foot 7 inch for male and 5 foot 2 inch for female candidates.
- Men Chest: Minimum 33×34 – ½
- Education: At least Matric or Equivalent.
- Residence: The applicant has to be the residence of the district he/she is applying for.
How To Apply?
- Application form can be obtained and submitted at the Police Lines Qila Gujar Singh Lahore on the payment of Rs. 25/- which is non-refundable.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- Those who wanted to apply family claim should attach relevant documents with application form.
- Information about recruitment schedule can be obtained from Police Line Qila Gujar Singh Lahore.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview.
Last Date to Apply?
The last date for submission of application on Punjab Police Jobs 2020 for Male and Female is 15th August, 2020.
Online Test for Punjab Police Constable Jobs Written Test Preparation
Police General Knowledge Test Online 1
Police General Knowledge Test Online 2
Police General Knowledge Test 1 Online (Self Assessment)
Police General Knowledge Test 2 Online (Self Assessment)
Police General Knowledge Test 1 Online Model Self Assessment
Police General Knowledge 2 Test Online Model Self Assessment
Police General Knowledge 1 Test Online Current Affairs
Police General Knowledge 2 Test Online Current Affairs
Police World General Knowledge Test 1 Online in Urdu
Police World General Knowledge Test 2 Online in Urdu
Police World General Knowledge Test 1 Online in Urdu Language
Police World General Knowledge Test 1 Online in Urdu MCQ’s
Police World General Knowledge Test 1 Online in Urdu For all Posts MCQ’s
Police World General Knowledge Test 1 Online Grammar Fill in the Blank
Police World General Knowledge Test 1 Online Grammar Preparing
Police World General Knowledge Test 1 Online For Grammar Vocabulary learning
Police General Knowledge Online Test 1 Pakistan Affairs
Police General Knowledge Online Test 1 Pakistan Affairs
The further details about the jobs can be checked from the relevant District Police Headquarter (CPO/DPO Office). Remember that no candidate will be given any kind of relaxation related to the eligibility criteria. According to the announcement, 5% quota has been reserved for minorities, 10 % for former army personals and 15% for the female applicants.
Make sure that your application form is complete according to all mentioned requirements before submitting it to the relevant department because only those candidates will be called for test/interview whom application forms will fulfill all the requirements.
A constable is recruited by the Special Board headed by a Deputy Inspector General of Police as Chairman, along with two Superintendents of Police who act as Members and Secretary of the Board, respectively. Recruitment for Constables at the district level is done through a competitive examination held by the Selection Board indicated. Besides the performance in the written examination; the respective Boards determine the suitability of the candidates for a job in the Police Department.
Following the footsteps of the Federal and Provincial Public Service Commissions, the practice of employing the services of psychologists to determine the suitability of candidates is likely to be replicated at Constable level in near future.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...