Punjab Government announced the Punjab Police Constable and Lady Constables 2018 jobs. All these jobs are available for various districts of Punjab. The candidates must have domicile for these districts like Shekhupora, Nanakana Sahib, Hafizabad, Attock, Jehlam, Toba Teksingh, Sargodha, Mianwali, Khushab, Vehari, Lodhran, Layyah, Bahawalpur, Sahiwal, Pakpattan, Okara, Lahore, Bhakkar and Kasur they must apply for these jobs if they fulfill the criteria. It is golden opportunity for those applicants who dream join the Punjab Police. Also this opportunity for male and female. The candidate they fulfill the criteria age limit education they must apply for these jobs.
Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2018
The applicants get the form from districts police headquarter CPO or DPO office for only 25 rupees. Last date of submission application is 18th October, 2018. The candidates who want to get extra number on family basis they must attach with all the required documents. Required qualification from a recognized institution and relevant work experience requirement are mention below.
Eligibility Criteria for Candidates:
- Height: 5 feet & 7 inch for Male
- Height: 5 feet & 2 inch for Female
- Chest: 33 inch or 341/2 only Male candidate
- Education: Minimum Matric
- Age: 18 to 22 years
- Domicile: All districts mention above.
- Candidates get the application form from DPO or CPO office of her district.
- No relaxation given in height, education and age limit.
- Already government and Semi government candidates submit the application through proper channel with her department.
- 5% fixed for non Muslim.
- 10% fixed for retired Army solder.
- 15% fixed for female.
- Only those applicants eligible they submit the complete application form.
- Incomplete and late submission application will not be entertained.
- Eligible candidate are encouraged to apply to the post in prescribed manner.
Deadline of application forms submission is 18th October 2018.