The Punjab Government Educators Teachers jobs 2019 have been announced and applications from suitable candidates have been invited from individuals who are interested in applying for any of the available vacancies in Primary, Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary schools in all 36 districts of Punjab. For this purpose, announcement was made through the official website of Pakistan Educator and advertisement in all major newspapers of the country including Jang, Express and Dawn. For the facility of our visitors, we have provided complete details about the application form online download, submission process and the criteria which is required to be fulfilled by all the applicants in order to become eligible for the announced jobs.
All the interested individuals can get the applications form from the office of E.D.O. (Education) office of their respective district or can download it online through the official website of Punjab Educators. The completely filled form along with all required documents attached including the attested copies of educational certificates, Domicile, CNIC, NTS result card 2019 and passport size pictures must be submitted to the EDO (EDU) office of their respective district. Make sure that your completely filled application reaches the relevant department till due date as any form received after the last date or found incomplete will be rejected and candidate won’t be allowed to participate in the further selection procedure.
Punjab Govt Educator/Teachers Jobs 2019 Arts/Science ESE SESE HSE Forms Online Download newspaper Ads Jang
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 2019
- To check the NTS Test Paper Distribution: Click Here
- Application Form: Download
In order to become eligible for the announced jobs, the applicants are required to fulfill some certain requirements related to age, qualification and experience. Along with this, the interested candidates will also have to pass a written test which will be held under the supervision of National Testing Service (NTS). The responsibility of conducting the test has been given to National Testing Service in order to ensure complete fairness and transparency in the selection procedure.
To apply for Punjab Govt Educators Teacher jobs 2019 Art/Science ESE SESE HSE, the applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in the NTS test otherwise his/her application form will be rejected immediately. Once the registration process will be completed, all application forms will be reviewed by the authorized department and then a shortlist of candidates will be issued who will then appear in interviews as per announced schedule.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Jobs 2019 Application F...
- Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2019 Apply Online and...
- Join PAF 2019 Online Registration for Nursing Assistant
- Punjab Police Sub Inspector and ASI Jobs 2019 PPSC Apply Onl...
- Punjab Police Jobs 2019 Sub Inspector and ASI PPSC Preparati...
- Daewoo Bus Hostess Jobs in Pakistan for Girls Apply Now
- National Foods limited Karachi NTS Training Program 2019 App...
- CTSP Govt National Archives Pak Jobs 2019 Application Form R...
- Punjab Police Jobs 2019 for Male and Female as Constable
- ISSB Call Letter 2019 Status Online Check and Download Now