The Punjab Food Authority is an agency of the provincial government of Punjab in Pakistan. It regulates food safety and hygiene in the Province. Punjab food authority is going to announce various jobs in order to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of authority.
For this purpose Punjab food authority handovers the responsibility to the NTS to select the most appropriate individuals for each post. The application forms are available here on this page while the applicants can download the forms from the NTS website also. Punjab Food Authority NTS Jobs are purely on the contract basis under the contract appointment policy 2019 government of the Punjab.
Food Department is safeguarding the interests of growers through purchase of wheat on support price fixed by the Government, maintenance of strategic reserves as well as improving the quality of life of citizens of Punjab by providing them quality flour at reasonable prices. The vision of Food Department is to improve the quality of life of citizens of Punjab by providing them quality flour at reasonable prices while safeguarding the interests of wheat growers by ensuring them minimum guaranteed price for their produce.
Punjab Food Authority NTS Jobs 2019 Application Form Roll Number Slips Results Online
Punjab Food Authority NTS Jobs with particular specifications are given below:
- Assistant Director
- Food Safety Officer
- Assistant Food Safety Officer
- Computer Operator
- Enforcement Inspector
- Data Entry Operator
- Senior Clerk
- Junior Clerk
General terms and conditions:
- The aforesaid positions are offered on contract basis for three years according to contract appointment policy 2004.
- The Provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned posts @ 15%, 5% for minority and 3% for disabled persons.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for male candidates is 5 years and for female candidates will be 8 years.
- Master in food technology/Biochemistry, B.Sc in food technology, bachelor degree, intermediate, metric, middle,primary pass etc having suitable experience as well.
- The maximum/upper age limit as mentioned shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled candidates must have domicile of Punjab Place of posting is finalized by competent authority.