It is hereby to inform you that numerous positions has been announced by the PESSI Punjab Employees Social Security Institution which is an autonomous body under the administrative control of Labour & Human Resource Department under the Punjab Government Rules of Business, 1974 established through the Provincial Employees Social Security Ordinance, 1965. Complete detail about the advertised post is going to share with you along with Eligibility, procedure and last date to apply on the concerned districts as well. Provision of health facilities to the workers and their dependents is covered under the Provincial Social Security Laws. The Provincial Employees Social Security Ordinance, 1965 requires the employers to contribute 6% of the wages of their employees (having wages upto Rs. 18,000/-) to the Punjab Employees Social Security Institution.
- Dialysis Technician
- Lab Technician Blood Bank
- CT Scan Technician
- OT Technician
- OT Attendant
- Lab Technician
- Cath Lab Technician
- OT Assistant
- Angiography Assistant
- Lab Assistant
- X-Ray Technician
- Dark Room Assistant
- Dark Room Attendant
- Ward Boy
Job Placement Cities:-
- Rahimyar khan
- D.G khan
How to Apply?
Application forms can be downloaded from the http://www.pessi.gop.pk or can be obtained from given link below and one can also have it from respective hospital’s.
Duly filled form with supported documents should reach at the said address.
Download Application Form:- Please Click Here
- All appointments shall be made on contract basis for the period of 5 years.
- Minimum age must be 18 and maximum should be 25 years with relaxation of 5 years also as well.
- Candidate shall bring original certificates or degrees at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview or test.
- Quota is reserve for females 15%, 5% for Minorities & 3% for Disable applicants.
Last date for applying on Punjab Employees Social Security Institution Jobs is 25th July 2019. For getting more updates regarding the educational as well career stay in touch with us.