The Punjab Curriculum & Textbook Board (PCTB) is a statutory autonomous body of Government of the Punjab. Applications are invited from suitable candidates domiciled in Punjab for following posts in PCTB to be filled on contract basis. Proficiency in computer applications especially MS office is essential for all candidates. Good communication skills will also be given advantage. Below we are providing the position detail terms & condition eligibility criteria and last date.
Applications are invited in such positions such as Director (Production/Procurement Specialist), Director (Curriculum), Deputy Director (Paper), Deputy Director (Field Registration), Deputy Director (Estt/Estate), Deputy Director (Legal). The candidates they fulfill criteria they must apply for these jobs. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for further updates. If you want to get any information about these posts use comments option.
Terms & Conditions:
- Separate application for each post along-with C.V, attested copies of Degree/ Certificates Experience Certificates/ Computerized National Identity Card and 2 recent passport size photographs, should reach this office by 27 December 2019.
- Appointments will be made under prevailing Contract Policy of Govt. of the Punjab.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for test/interview.
- PCTB reserves the right to cancel recruitment against any post.
- PCTB reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- PCTB only reserves the right not to fill any of the above posts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.