We are Pleased to Inform you that Punjab Bureau of Statistics NTS Jobs has been announced various positions for Punjab different divisions as well as districts. It is an autonomous institution working at provincial level to keep the statistical data accordingly. This institution need to revamp its structure and want to enhance its efficiency by recruiting more staff in this regard.
In order to ensure transparency on all levels of recruitment as from shortlisting of eligible candidates, issuance of roll number slips for test, compiling results or answer keys and finalizing the candidates for interview process National Testing Service of Pakistan NTS would be responsible for this whole process accordingly. Punjab Bureau of Statistics NTS Jobs are for Lahore, D.G.khan, Faisalabad, Sahiwal, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Gujaranwala, Layyah, Bhakkar, Sialkot, Chakwal, Kasur, Sheikupura, Kasur.
Bureau of Statistics (BOS), Government of the Punjab, is the hub of statistical data activity in the province and is responsible for collection, processing and dissemination of statistical data through periodic publications and electronic media. Bureau of Statistics (BOS), Punjab is an attached department of the Planning and Development Department, Government of the Punjab. The functions of BOS, Punjab as standardized by the National Statistical Council are to carry out provincial level data collection, to coordinate and support statistical activities across the province, to liaise with the Federal Statistical system, and to prepare and disseminate provincial indicators by collecting information through institutional sources as well as by conducting new censuses/surveys. BOS, Punjab has its Head Office at Lahore, 9 divisional and 7 district field offices throughout the province. we are going to discuss number of jobs, eligibility criteria, procedure to apply, important instructions and last date to apply below in very detailed manner.
Summary of Vacant Posts:-
- Data Processing Assistant
- Key Punjab Operator
- Statistical Assistant
- Statistical Computer-cum-Typist
Candidate must having graduation with statistics and Economics, while Intermediate with speed of 80 w.p.m in shorthand in English and 35 w.p.m in Urdu accordingly.
Punjab Bureau of Statistics NTS Jobs Application Form 2018 Roll No Slips
- Candidates must be domiciled in the Punjab.
- Recruitment on Punjab Bureau of Statistics NTS Jobs will be made on contract basis initially for a period of 3 years extendable as per Government Contractual Policy,2004
- Age Relaxation of 5 years will be applicable for male candidates and 8 years for female as per Govt
- The Maximum/upper age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
- Employees of Govt Departments must route their applications through their respective department.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application for each post
- Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service website.
- Applications Forms Complete in all respect along with deposit slip of prescribe fee in favor of National testing Service with two recent passport size Photographs, attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC and experience certificate etc should reach directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application from till 15th June, 2018.
- Test Fee shall be paid in any Branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB or ABL on Prescribed Bank Challan
- Roll No slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
- 3% quota is reserved for disable
- 15 % quota is reserved for female
- 5 % quota shall be for Minorities as per Govt Rules.
How to Apply?
Complete Procedure to Apply for Punjab Bureau of Statistics NTS Jobs is going to discuss below.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of test fee Rs. 299/- in favor of NTS and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of ABL, Meezan, MCB & HBL.
- Applications for must reach NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Already serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
The last date for submission of application over Punjab Bureau of Statistics NTS Jobs is June 15, 2018. For getting more updates regarding test date, roll no slips, results, answer keys and final interview list please stay in touch with us accordingly.