Public Sector Organization invites the application of suitable candidates for various posts in Peshawar City. Pay packages per month, criteria of the post the last date is mention in the advertisement. Candidates apply on the given link. Just click apply online.
- Announced Date: 23 November 2020.
- Last Date: 10 December 2020.
- Test Date: Mention on Roll No Slip.
Public Sector Organization Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is inviting Online Applications from the well educated and competent candidates. Public Sector Organization KPK has offered jobs for the posts of Computer Operator, I.T Assistant, Non-Linear Editor, Junior Scale Stenographer, Photographer/Photographer-Cum-Cameraman, Telecom Electric Technician, IT Technician, Junior Clerk, and Translator. All the aspirants who are seeking jobs must fulfill the eligibility criteria and apply online through Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA. Postulants who have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Newly Merged Areas they are able to apply. All the Male and Female individuals are encouraged to register online for the advertised situations.
All the candidates who are eligible and competent should apply for the announced jobs through Online Mode. Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA is receiving applications online. All the aspirants must have the required qualification of Bachelor’s Degree, Intermediate, Three years Diploma, and Secondary School Certificate to become eligible for the available vacancies. To apply for the ETEA announced jobs open the online portal and enter the complete information required in the registration form. After the submission of the application form, an online UBL Deposit Slip and aspirants need to download it and take a print of it. Deposit the application fee and keep the original candidate’s copy of the slip. The age limit for the announced jobs is 18 to 32 years.
Public Sector Organization ETEA Jobs 2020 Apply Online Last Date
- Senior Manager Operations
- Senior Manager Technical
- Senior Manager GIS
- Manager Database
- Manager Networks
- Assistant Settlement Officer
- Assistant Manager GIS
- Assistant Manager Database
- Tehsildar Rtd
- GI Associates
- Computer Operator
- Network Support Engineer
- Girdawar Rtd
- Patwari Rtd
- Naib Qasid
- Survery Helper
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three years Diploma
- DAE with one year of Experience
- Secondary School Certificate
Age Limit: 18 to 32 years
How to Apply:
- Aspirants who are interested and want to apply for the announced jobs they should open the online application portal.
- Click the Apply online link and fill the registration form completely.
- After the submission of the online application, an Online UBL Deposit slip will be generated.
- Download the online generated UBL deposit slip and take a print of it.
- Pay the application fee in online branches of UBL bank all over Pakistan.
- Keep the paid-up deposit slip along with you and never share it with anyone else.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...