Applications are invited for recruitment against National Highway and Motorway Police. The vacant posts of following non-uniformed cadres (including the posts reserved for Balochistan KPK Punjab, Sindh, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan FATA candidates) and Uniformed Cadres As a Junior Patrol Officer in National Highways & Motorway Police NH&MP purely Full Time Jobs For Pakistani Nationals.
PTS Pakistan Testing Service is the official Body to commence the written test and Screening test for the admission and Jobs in Pakistan Assigned by the Respective department or Institute. To ensure transparency, fairness & merit, in Pakistan Testing Service PTS has been assigned the responsibility of conducting recruitment process to fill following posts of Uniformed Police Officer and Non-Uniformed Staff in National Highways & Motorway Police (NH&MP).
According to Regional Provincial Seats are reserved For Women, Minority and Disable Quotas as mentioned below. Once you will appear in the NH&MP PTS Test then you will find the Answer Key that will be announce on the same night of Test commencement day. and within one week Your PTS Test Result will be announced, Once Your Test will be cleared then you will be called for the Interview and when you will cleared Interview as well then your name will be appeared in the merit list and your joining latter will be send to your residential address.
PTS Motorway Junior Police Patrol Officer 2020 Test answer Key Results Interviews
PTS Motorway Junior Police Patrol Officer 2020 Test answer Key Results Interviews and merit Lists will be updated very soon when its test will be conducted So we advice you that you must stay with to get the latest updated Online.
- For the post of Junior Patrol Officer (BS-07), Physical Test will include height/chest measurement and running speed & stamina. Candidates are advised to bring their own joggers and bottle of drinking water on the date of physical test.
- Short listed candidates for the post of Junior Patrol Officer (BS-07) will be required to compete in written/ psychological test, driving proficiency test & interview.
- Government employees upto the age of 25 years are eligible to apply for the post of Junior Patrol Officer (85-07), as no age relaxation will be granted for said post.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be granted as per Government Rules (only for Non-Uniformed Posts at S. No. 02 to 11).
- Age shall be calculated upto the last date of submission of application forms.
- Government employees shall apply through proper channel
- The candidates applying for Non-Uniformed posts will undergo written/skill test & interview.
- At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government.
- Character verification and background check of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any unsatisfactory information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn/ cancelled immediately.
- Original documents shall be checked at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised to keep their given mobile number operational during recruitment process.
- No TA/DA will be granted for physical/written/skill test & interview.
We are advised to the Candidate that they should verified their documents (attested). After the Form fill candidates must verify his/her documents according to the Form, because If any information is found false/ incorrect at any stage, Even if employed on such false/ incorrect information, shall be liable to dismiss from service as well as legal proceedings will also be initiated against him/her. The Candidates from all the districts, provinces/regions of Pakistan are advised to send their applications by courier registered mail to Pakistan Testing Service, to given address.
The candidates appointed against the posts of Assistant , UDC and LDC shall have to qualify the mandatory prescribed IT training course of National Information Technology Board NITB before completion of probation period.
The Last Date for Submission of Application Form is
22nd January 2019. advertisement PTS Testing service Address For Application Form Submission is (Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad (Help Line: 051-111-111-787).
You Might Also Like
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...
- National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020 OTS A...
- National Logistics Cell NLC Jobs 2020 Application Form Onlin...
- Federal Board of Revenue FPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online