We are glad to inform you that PSO as Pakistan state Oil the oil market leader and largest company has announced Annual Management Trainee Program 2019 for the dynamic and career oriented professionals as well.This Program aims to pick up the right candidate for right job with respect to vibrant professional background accordingly. PSO is an equal opportunity employer seeking diversity in terms of gender,culture and expertise.Its bright chance for those aspirants who are seeking sublime platform to polish themselves. Its One year training assignment and can be permanent based on candidate’s performance. This could be regular only by meeting the standards and criteria as designed in training program.
Total Positions:- 40
- Twenty seats are reserved for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Mechtronics and computer Science engineering.
- 20 positions are specified for MBA, BBA, LLB, LLM, BS, MS/M.phill in Management Sciences, Marketing, HRM, Finance.
PSO is an iconic institution of Pakistan, the number of people we touch every day is extraordinary. With the talented people in the organization, a well-established storage and supply infrastructure and a wide-spread retail network, PSO has supported and ensured that the wheels of our nation’s economy continue to move. During FY 2019, we continued to dominate the market with our share of 66.6% in the Black Oil and 49.8% in the White Oil resulting in an overall market share of 56.8%.
PSO Annual Management Trainee Program MTO Jobs through PTS 2019 Apply Online
- Candidates must possess at least 16 years of educations from HEC recognized institute.
- Foreign degree holders need to furnish equivalency certificate from HEC prior to selection.
- Maximum age should be 26 years on the date of advertisement.
- Incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Only top scorers shall be called for the interview.
- PSO reserves the right to set the test cut-off based on number of trainee requirements and test result.
- Use of any means to influence the requirement process will lead disqualification of the candidate.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may register themselves with Pakistan Testing Service on their prescribed form available on this page given below.
To Apply Online:- Please Click Here
Last date to apply on PSO Annual Management Trainee Program MTO Jobs is 28th August,2019.Test Fee shall have to deposit as two hundred and sixty only i.e Rs.260/- in favor of PTS.