Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department (P&SHD) delivers quality healthcare services to the community through an efficient and effective service delivery system that is accessible, equitable, culturally acceptable, affordable and sustainable. P&SHD aims to improve the health and quality of life of all, particularly women and children, through access to essential health services. Applications are invited from suitable and eligible candidates across the the Punjab by P&SHD for Logistic Officer Jobs.
In order to enhance the transparency and merit throughout the recruitment process the P&SHD has assigned this crucial responsibility to National testing service (NTS) for Synchronizing the most appropriate candidate for above said vacancy. NTS is an autonomous body mainly designed for the recruitment purposes for various organizations based on meritorious standards accordingly. NTS will ensure all necessary arrangements and shall manage the whole recruitment process for the position of Logistic officer as from taking test to the final selections. NTS will also ensure the merit and fairness throughout the process
Aspirant must have M.Sc in Supply Chain Management/MBA or Equivalent along with one year experience in Supply chain, logistics, fleet, warehousing, and inventory management, clearing and forwarding.
- All government employees are also eligible through proper channel.
- The above positions are offered on contract basis for one year under the contract Appointment policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab. There will be 100% domain knowledge test for these posts.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the aforesaid posts 15% for women, 5% for minority and 3% for disabled persons.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill/increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process without revealing no reason.
- Candidates shall have at least 50% score in NTS test to qualify.
- General Age relaxation in upper age limit for male candidates is 5 years and for female is 8 years.
- The maximum age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
- Roll number slips shall be issued to candidates one week before the test.
- Incomplete application or application received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
- The candidates shall clearly mention the order of his/her preference of DHQ Hspital or THQ Hospital.
- Shortlisted candidates have the right to alter/modify it at the time of interview.
- The candidate shall specifically mention the name of DHQ/THQ against which the application is submitted.
P&SHD Logistics Officers Jobs 2018 NTS Application Form Apply Criteria Last Date
How to apply?
The procedure for submission of application is going to discuss in very detailed manner as given below:
- Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service website as www.nts.org.pk along with the deposit slip of Rs.500/-
- Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB or ABL on Prescribed bank Challan.
- Candidates shall submit dully filled application form along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, attested copies of CNIC, Educational and experience testimonials, latest Curriculum Vitae(CV) and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through Courier on the address mentioned on application form.
Last Date to Apply?
Deadline for submission of application on P&SHD Logistics Officers Jobs is 15th March, 2018. For Getting more instant information make sure your frequent visits on this page accordingly.