Primary & Secondary Healthcare (P&SH) Department, Government of the Punjab is going to announce 50 positions of Physiotherapists Male and Female for the inhabitants of the districts of Punjab only. P&SH intends to revamp the District Headquarter Hospitals of Punjab in current financial year 2018-2019. Therefore Department, therefore, invites applications from qualified and experienced domiciled in the Punjab on contract basis for period of one year according to governmental contract policy 2004 as amended 2018. The Recruitment shall be facility-specified and non-transferable.
P&SH has assigned the crucial responsibility of Scrutiny of eligible candidates, to National Testing service Pakistan (NTS) in order to ensure the transparency and merit throughout the recruitment process. Application form along with test fee deposit slip form is going to dispatch here on this page with pre-requites. Test as well as interview schedule shall also be available here with immediate effect. The detail of vacant posts, General terms and conditions are mentioned below:
Summary of Positions:-
Geographical Spread out:
P&SH targets 24 district headquarter hospitals, in which positions of Physiotherapists, on equal basis for male and female have been announced, encompass Attock, Bhakkar, Bhawalnagar, Chinot, Chakwal, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahudin, Mianwali, Muzaffarabad, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rajanpur, Sheikhupura, Toba Tek Singh, Vehari.
National Testing Service in Pakistan is involved in making arrangements for Conduction of tests, results, interviews and final results for these mentioned jobs accordingly.This recruitment process has been categorized and divided into 3-phase i.e Test, Interview and Final selection. All 3 phase are essential and interdependent. After final selection in final phase, selected candidates will be allocated to respective districts headquarters as well. Aforementioned posts are offered on contract based according to contract policy 2004 of the government of the Punjab further extendable as per prevalent government policy at that time.
General Terms & Conditions:
- All government employees are also eligible through proper channel.
- The above positions are offered on contract basis for one year under the contract Appointment policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab. There will be 100% domain knowledge test for these posts.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the aforesaid posts 5% for minority and 3% for disabled persons.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill increase, decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process without revealing no reason.
- Candidates shall have at least 50% score in NTS test to qualify.
- In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test, Primary& Secondary healthcare department reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratios of candidates vis-a-vis to be further considered in the recruitment process and interview.
- Roll number slips shall be issued to candidates one week before the test.
How to apply?
- Send filled up application form along with paid copy deposit of slip, copy of CNIC, 2 passport size photographs at NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Deposit fee Rs.500/- through online in any of the country wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
- Applications submitted by hand or at any other address will not be entertained.
- Incomplete Applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
Last Date For the Submission of Application:-
Last date for the submission of application is 27th February, 2018. For Further Information make sure your frequent visits over here accordingly.