The primary and Secondary Health Care Department of Punjab announced the new vacancies on the post for Women. They announced the 242 vacancies of Women Medical Officers. They call the candidates to apply for the given post. Aspirants must submit their application form before the closing date.
- Jobs Announced Date: 28th November 2022.
- Las date: 11th December 2022.
- Test Date: Announce Soon.
- Child Specialists
- Medical Officers / Women Medical Officer
The government of Punjab invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Punjab for the following posts on a contract basis but likely to continue till the completion of the project. The qualification and experience required for each post in the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
Male and female can also apply for these jobs. Here we mention the complete detail of the jobs. Below see on this page we have provided job criteria terms & conditions and other necessary information of these posts. Application is invited for such jobs Manager HR, Manager Data Center or Network Operations, Manager Facilitation Center, Mobile Application Developer, Network Administrator, OMS Specialist, Software Developer, Web Developer, Statistical Officer, Senior Data Processor, CCTV or Network Technician, Front Desk Officer, and Computer Operator.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Women Medical Officers Jobs 2022
The interested candidates must be applying through the NTS test along with the deposit slip of Rs 500. The last date of submission application is 22 December 2022. The applicant fulfill the criteria they must apply for these jobs. It is a golden opportunity for those candidates who are interested in posts. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for further updates.
Term & Condition:
- Candidates can download the application form from the National Testing Service website along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- Candidates shall submit the duly filled application form along with a deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, a copy of CNIC, and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan.
- 15% Quota for Female, 3% Quota for disable persons & 5% Quota for Minorities reserved.
- Females are encouraged to apply as per merit.
- In-completed applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No. slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
- The date of the written test shall be communicated to the eligible & shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Candidates having at least 50% marks in the NTS test shall be deemed eligible for further consideration in the selection process. However, the department may decide upon any threshold over and above passing marks for further consideration in the process.
- Candidates shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the date of interview to be communicated by the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
You Might Also Like
- Join FIA jobs 2022 NTS Written Test Online Preparation
- TEVTA Jobs 2022 at Govt College of Technology Taxila
- Njp.gov.pk Jobs 2022 Online Apply, Roll No Slip
- Sindh Prison Department Jobs 2022 Apply Online
- Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022 Download Applica...
- Election Commission of Pakistan ECP jobs 2022 Online Apply
- HITEC University Taxila Jobs 2022 Application Form
- Latest BISE Bahawalpur Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2022 Application Form Last...
- University of Education UE Lahore jobs 2022 Apply Online