Primary and Secondary Healthcare department (P&SHD) Punjab announces various jobs in district Bhakkar upon their requirements and demand as well to revamp the structure of health in THQ hospitals as well Basic health units BHU accordingly. In order to enhance the transparency and merit throughout the recruitment process the P&SHD has assigned this crucial responsibility to National testing service (NTS) for Synchronizing the most appropriate candidate for above said vacancy. NTS is an autonomous body mainly designed for the recruitment purposes for various organizations based on meritorious standards accordingly. NTS will ensure all necessary arrangements and shall manage the whole recruitment process for Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs as from taking test to the final selections. NTS will also ensure the merit and fairness throughout the process.
Summary of Positions:-
- Laboratory Assistant (BPS-05)
- Physiotherapy (BPS-06)
- Store Keeper (BPS-06)
- Anesthesia Assistant(BPS-06)
- Operation Theater Assistant(BPS-06)
- Ex-ray Assistant(BPS-06)
- House Keeper(BPS-09)
- Dialysis Technician(BPS-09)
- Operation theater Technician(BPS-09)
- ECG Technician(BPS-09)
- Dental Technician(BPS-09)
- Junior Microscopist (BPS-09)
- Computer Operator (BPS-12)
- Statistical Assistant (BPS-11)
- Accountant (BPS-11)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-11)
- School and Health Nutrition Supervisor(BPS-17)
Metric with science along with diploma in Laboratory Technician,physiotherapy,operation theater assistant,dispenser course, Fsc Pre-medical,Nursing,B.com,D.com,I.com,ICS,F.A,BCS respectively for above posts accordingly.
Age:- This must be between 18-25 for all posts except the School Health & Nutrition post which must be from 22-35 as well.
Place of Job:- District Bhakkar THQ’s and BHU.
Nature of Job:- Contractual Under government contract Policy 2004.
Primary Secondary Health Department Bhakkar NTS Jobs 2019 Application Form
Certain important guidelines are being given about Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs given below.
- All government employees are also eligible through proper channel.
- The above positions are offered on contract basis for one year under the contract Appointment policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab. There will be 100% domain knowledge test for these posts.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the aforesaid posts 15% for women, 5% for minority and 3% for disabled persons.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill/increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process without revealing no reason.
- Candidates shall have at least 50% score in NTS test to qualify.
- General Age relaxation in upper age limit for male candidates is 5 years and for female is 8 years.
- The maximum age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
- Roll number slips shall be issued to candidates one week before the test.
- Incomplete application or application received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
- The candidates shall clearly mention the order of his/her THQ Hospital.
- Shortlisted candidates have the right to alter/modify it at the time of interview.
- Preference shall be given to the holders of District Bhakkar Domicile.
How to Apply?
The Procedure for Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs Jobs is going to mention in detail as followed.
- All government Employees are eligible to apply through proper Channel.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service website www.nts.org.pk along with deposit slip of Rs.500/-
- Candidates shall submit duly filled application form, along-with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of NTS, attested copies of CNIC, educational and experience testimonials, latest Curriculum Vitae and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address as mentioned on the application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank Challan.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Roll No.slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk” and on Facebook page’ Health Information & Service.
The last Date to apply over Primary Secondary Health Department Bhakkar NTS Jobs is 10th August,2019. To get more information about roll no slips,test date and results keep in touch with us as well.
You Might Also Like
- Punjab Police Jobs 2019 for Male and Female as Constable
- ISSB Call Letter 2019 Status Online Check and Download Now
- ISSB Test Dates 2019 and Schedule Announced for Army PAF Nav...
- Punjab Rescue 1122 Jobs 2019 NTS Application Form Download O...
- Irrigation Department KPK Jobs 2019 Application forms pdf do...
- Peshawar Electric Supply Company CTS Jobs 2019 Application f...
- Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs 2019 Tehsil Vise D...
- Join Pakistan Navy through Short Service Commission Course 2...
- KPK Educators 2019 Jobs NTS Application Forms, Roll Number s...
- Pakistan Khushhali Bank Jobs 2019 Apply Online Eligibility C...