Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs 2023 Tehsil Wise Apply Last Date
The Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department of Punjab announced the latest jobs of 2023 through National Testing Service NTS. The candidates who want to apply for Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs read the eligibility criteria for given vacancies and apply through a proper channel. They call the fresh candidates for recruits’ candidate in the education department. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department (P&SHD) Punjab announces 1000+ jobs in 15 THQ hospitals of 25 Districts on their requirements and demand as well as to revamp the structure of health in hospitals. The last date to submit applications online for Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs is 10 February 2023.
We are pleased to announce the most recent Punjab health department jobs for 2023. Applications are being sought from qualified candidates with domicile in Punjab to be considered for appointment on a contractual basis (against regular positions) as Junior Technicians/Vaccinators (BS-09) in different districts in Punjab under the Expanded Program for Immunization (EPI) District Health Authorities, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab. Qualification, experience, and other qualifications for the job are as per the Vacancies for Vaccinators.
General Details of P & SHD Jobs
Announced Date: 19-01-2023
Hiring Organization: Primary and Secondary Healthcare
Jobs Location: Punjab
Last Date: 10-02-2023
Education Requirements: Middle to Masters
Employment Type: Full time
No. of Posts: 1000+
Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs
In order to enhance transparency and merit throughout the Jobs process, the P&SHD has assigned this crucial responsibility to the National testing service (NTS) for Synchronizing the most appropriate candidate for the above-said vacancy. Employers from the government apply via the proper channels. Age relaxation is allowed in accordance with the rules of the government. There is no TA or DA payable for interviews or tests. The address is Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad. The postal code is 44000.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs are on an annual contract basis, for positions such as (Medical Officer Women Medical Officer Dental Surgeon) for the ADP Scheme Titled Improvement in the Medico-Legal Regime across Hospitals within Punjab, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab. All candidates from Punjab with MBBS or BDS from a PMDC-recognized institution with relevant experience ranging from 22 to 50 years old are needed to fill out the application.
Important Dates for Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs
- Job Announcement Date: 19th January 2023
- Closing Date:10 February 2023
- Test Date: Will Be Announce Soon
NTS is an autonomous body mainly designed for Jobs purposes for various organizations based on meritorious standards accordingly. It will ensure all necessary arrangements and shall manage the whole Jobs process for Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs from taking tests to the final selections. NTS will also ensure merit and fairness throughout the process.
Health Department NTS Jobs Tehsil Wise Apply Online
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department (P&SHD) delivers quality healthcare services to the community through an efficient and effective service delivery system that is accessible, equitable, culturally acceptable, affordable, and sustainable. P&SHD aims to improve the health and quality of life of all, particularly women and children, through access to essential health services. Applications are invited from suitable and eligible candidates across Punjab by P&SHD for Logistic Officer Jobs.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs 2023 Tehsil Wise Apply Last Date
Learn how to submit an application in order to apply for NTS Jobs Online Apply At Primary Secondary Healthcare Department from here. We have collected Primary Secondary Healthcare Department jobs from the Jang newspaper.
Health Department NTS Jobs Test Preparations Online
Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department announced the most recent Jobs in Lahore on the 19th of December 2023. It was announced that the Government of Punjab advertised the below vacancies within the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department in the following table. Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria to be eligible for these posts.
[Click here for Online Healthcare NTS test preparations]
The latest jobs in the Primary And Secondary Healthcare Department are posted to allow users to find them easily. If you’re looking for the latest opportunities in the Primary And Secondary Healthcare Department we suggest visiting the website Jobshut on a daily basis. On this portal, we post several Government jobs from various departments in Pakistan. We also provide disabled job opportunities open merit jobs permanent jobs, contract basis jobs, and daily wage jobs on a daily basis. If you are interested in applying, you can visit the links above. We have provided the information about the above department in order to assist applicants to physically visit. Please be sure to read the advertisement thoroughly and submit your application before the due date.
Offered Posts by Punjab Health Care Department
1 Manager Operations
2 Research Assistant
4 Treatment Coordinator
5 M&R Specialist
6 Medical Lab Technologist
7 Medical Officer
9 Case Manager
10 Junior Micro Biologist
11 Laboratory Assistant
12 Computer Operator
14 Dispatch Rider
15 Naib Qasid
Salary for Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs 2023
Candidates who meet the requirements are eligible to apply in accordance with the instructions below on how to apply and get a lucrative pay package that ranges from 100,000 to Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 130,000 PKR per month.
Terms and Conditions for Health Department Jobs
- The candidate is able to submit an application for more than one district However, NTS will only conduct one test, and cost the test fee only one time.
- The date of the test is communicated to those who are shortlisted through NTS.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks in the NTS test to be able to pass.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited for an interview.
- The candidate must bring original documents and an attested photocopy of all documents relevant to the interview during the interview.
Primary Secondary Secondary Healthcare Department
Primary Secondary Secondary Healthcare department is responsible for health concerns at the local scale. You can observe their work through the polio vaccine, infant vaccinations for protection, etc. The team of the Healthcare department provides people with their finest. The Primary and Secondary Health department’s jobs are available for skilled motivated and deserving individuals who are Pakistani citizens and can contribute to the country.
The primary And Secondary Healthcare Department is a government department that provides the highest quality of service to the people of Pakistan to help their needs. Primary And Secondary Healthcare Department offers a variety of jobs to Pakistani citizens who are motivated with energy, enthusiastic, and qualified for the jobs mentioned above. If you are qualified for the qualifications that are mentioned in the jobs above We will advise you to apply by the due date.
Required Documents to Apply
Candidates shall submit a duly filled in Application form (online), along with a deposit slip of the prescribed fee in favor of the National Testing Service, Copy of CNIC and two recent passport-size photographs are to be sent directly to NTS through courier at the address mentioned on Application Form. Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ ATM/ Internet Banking/ Mobile Banking/ Easy Paisa/ Jazz Cash/ TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
Application completed in all respect should reach NTS by 10 February 2023. The date of the written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS. Candidates are advised to keep on visiting the NTS website for updates. Roll No. Slip shall be uploaded on the NTS website at least one week before the test and candidates will be informed through SMS. Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in the NTS test to qualify. In case of a large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates for shortlisting and interviews.
NTS Roll No Slip Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department 2023
Candidates who are able to pass the NTS test received a roll number slip that they must use to take the test. Candidates are able to download their roll numbers also on this page. We send them the dates of their tests, as well as test centers as well as roll numbers, and slips on the internet. You can download it from this page prior to the test. The candidates should stay on top of the latest news about job openings within the P&S Healthcare department Punjab NTS 2023. P&S Healthcare Department Punjab NTS 2023. Since we provide the most current and current details about the jobs.While the names and roll number slips of candidates who have been selected for the job are uploaded on this page. Candidates can be able to download the roll slips on this page.
The test locations and dates of the test are also listed here prior to the test. Following the test day, the NTS exam in P&S Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2023 NTS test answers and test results were also uploaded online. Candidates are encouraged to keep updated with us for any further developments. Therefore, we will keep this page updated with information about the various jobs, particularly those that pertain to the P&S Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2023 NTS Application Form.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department NTS Test Date
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab (Career Opportunities) Date for the test will be announced soon.
General Instructions for Applicants
Certain important guidelines are being given about Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs given below.
- All government employees are also eligible through proper channels.
- The above positions are offered on a contract basis for one year under the contract Appointment policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab. There will be a 100% domain knowledge test for these posts.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the aforesaid posts 15% for women, 5% for minorities, and 3% for disabled persons.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill/increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process without revealing any reason.
- Candidates shall have at least a 50% score on the NTS test to qualify.
- The general Age relaxation in the upper age limit for male candidates is 5 years and for a female is 8 years.
- The maximum age limit as mentioned in the above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for a disabled person to be appointed against the quota for the disabled.
- Roll number slips shall be issued to candidates one week before the test.
- An incomplete application or application received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
- The candidates shall clearly mention the order of his/her THQ Hospital.
- Shortlisted candidates have the right to alter/modify it at the time of the interview.
- The candidate shall specifically mention the name of THQ against which the application is submitted.
How to Apply for NTS Health Department Jobs
- The Procedure for Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs Jobs is going to mention in detail as followed.
- All government employees are eligible to apply through proper channels.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit a separate application form for each post.
- Candidates can download the application form from the National Testing Service website www.nts.org.pk along with a deposit slip of Rs.500/-
- Candidates shall submit a duly filled application form, along with a deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of NTS, attested copies of CNIC, educational and experience testimonials, latest Curriculum Vitae, and two recent passport-size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address as mentioned on the application form.
- Test fees shall be paid in any branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB, or ABL on the prescribed bank Challan.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- Roll No.slips shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for the final interview and a list of selected candidates will be displayed on “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk” and on the Facebook page’ Health Information & Service
- Delivery Unit(HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- The last date for the submission of applications for Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs For Getting more updated information please keep in touch with us accordingly.
You Might Also Like
- OEC Korea Jobs 2023 Online Registration | www.oec.gov.pk
- Pakistan Coast Guards Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- Join Pak Army As Soldier 2023 Eligibility Online Written Tes...
- Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023 Online Registration Last Date
- CDA Internship Program 2023 Apply Online Application Form El...
- PPHI Jobs 2023 Sindh Apply Online
- OGDCL NTS Jobs 2023 Online Application Form Last Date
- Njp.gov.pk Jobs 2023 Online Apply | National Job Portal
- Bise Sukkur Jobs 2023 Online Apply| www.cts.org.pk
- Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs 2023 Apply Physical, Writ...
sir, when the remaining queriesafter nts test will be entertained??
I have qualified NTS test for the post of Finance & Budget Officer. Kindly guide me about next procedure & how much time i have to wait.
Muhammad Tanveer Aslam
Test clear krny k bad ka kia process h plz inform me..thamx