Primary and Secondary Healthcare department (P&SHD) Punjab announces 2528 jobs in 85 THQ hospitals of 36 Districts upon their requirements and demand as well to revamp the structure of health in hospitals. In order to enhance the transparency and merit throughout the recruitment process the P&SHD has assigned this crucial responsibility to National testing service (NTS) for Synchronizing the most appropriate candidate for above said vacancy.
NTS is an autonomous body mainly designed for the recruitment purposes for various organizations based on meritorious standards accordingly. NTS will ensure all necessary arrangements and shall manage the whole recruitment process for Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs as from taking test to the final selections. NTS will also ensure the merit and fairness throughout the process.
Summary of Positions:-
- Junior Technician (Dental Technician)
- Junior Technician (Dialysis Technician/Urology)
- Junior Technician (Ophthalmic Technician)
- Junior Technician (Anesthesia)
- Junior Technician (Health Technician/Medical Technician)
- Junior Technician (Dispenser/Pharmacy)
- Junior Technician (Dark Room Assistant/Radiographer/X-Ray)
- Junior Technician (Pathology)
- Junior Technician (ECG/Cardiac/ETT/ECHO)
- Junior Technician (CDC Supervisor)
- Junior Technician (LHV)
- Junior Technician (Vaccinator)
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department (P&SHD) delivers quality healthcare services to the community through an efficient and effective service delivery system that is accessible, equitable, culturally acceptable, affordable and sustainable. P&SHD aims to improve the health and quality of life of all, particularly women and children, through access to essential health services. Applications are invited from suitable and eligible candidates across the the Punjab by P&SHD for Logistic Officer Jobs.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs at THQ 2019 in Punjab Download Application Form
Certain important guidelines are being given about Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs given below.
- All government employees are also eligible through proper channel.
- The above positions are offered on contract basis for one year under the contract Appointment policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab. There will be 100% domain knowledge test for these posts.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the aforesaid posts 15% for women, 5% for minority and 3% for disabled persons.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill/increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process without revealing no reason.
- Candidates shall have at least 50% score in NTS test to qualify.
- General Age relaxation in upper age limit for male candidates is 5 years and for female is 8 years.
- The maximum age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
- Roll number slips shall be issued to candidates one week before the test.
- Incomplete application or application received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
- The candidates shall clearly mention the order of his/her THQ Hospital.
- Shortlisted candidates have the right to alter/modify it at the time of interview.
The candidate shall specifically mention the name of THQ against which the application is submitted.
To Download Advertisement :
To Download Application Form :
Last Date For Application Submission:
20th June 2019
Will be Announced Soon
How to Apply:
- The Procedure for Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs Jobs is going to mention in detail as followed.
- All government Employees are eligible to apply through proper Channel.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service website www.nts.org.pk along with deposit slip of Rs.500/-
- Candidates shall submit duly filled application form, along-with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of NTS, attested copies of CNIC, educational and experience testimonials, latest Curriculum Vitae and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address as mentioned on the application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank Challan.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Roll No.slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk” and on Facebook page’ Health Information & Service
- Delivery Unit(HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- Last date for the submission of application on Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs is
20th June ,2019
- . For Getting more updated information please keep in touch with us accordingly.
You Might Also Like
- Join Intelligence Bureau IB Pakistan Jobs 2019 NTS Applicati...
- Peshawar Electric Supply Company CTS Jobs 2019 Application f...
- Join Pakistan Navy through Short Service Commission Course 2...
- KPK Educators 2019 Jobs NTS Application Forms, Roll Number s...
- Pakistan Khushhali Bank Jobs 2019 Apply Online Eligibility C...
- PPSC Punjab Special Education Department Jobs 2019 Online Re...
- Capital Territory Islamabad Police Jobs 2019 NTS Preparation...
- NTS Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs 2019 ASI CTF App...
- Sindh Lady Health Workers Primary Healthcare Jobs 2019 Appli...
- BPSC Balochistan Police Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Jobs 201...